Line Loops is a relaxing and challenging logic game, where you try to form a single continuous loop to solve puzzles.
The numbers in the puzzles are clues that help show you where your loop must go. Can you solve them all?
Use the numbers as clues to loop through thousands of unique logic puzzles.
- 1000s of unique puzzles to solve
- Gradual difficulty curve for a satisfying experience
- Hint system to help you out if you get stuck
- Achievements and a global leaderboard
- A simple and serene visual style
- Soothing, dynamic background music
- Translated into 16 languages
Line Loops is loosely based on the classic Japanese game Slitherlink ( by Nikoli, the creators of sudoku ). Slitherlink has also been called Takegaki, Suriza, Loop the Loop and Loopy
Twitter : @finalgamestudio
Game Website : www.lineloops.com
Company Website : www.finalgamestudio.com
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.