Thought long gone, the Dominators are back and their venomous tendrils are spreading fear across the Universe. As more malevolent villains join their army, the Dominators prepare to ‘cleanse’ the Universe of all they consider inferior, Doomsday is coming!
In the name of justice, of the innocent, and of freedom, you must reawaken fearless heroes and unite them to battle the evil. You are the last hope, don’t let the darkness descend!
• A truly epic and engrossing narrative RPG experience with breath-taking visuals.
• Over 100 different heroes & cards to collect, upgrade and combine!
• Forge your heroes each with their own unique legendary weapons and special abilities.
• Master your deck, taking control during visceral battles.
• Set to auto battle and watch your heroes take on the Dominators in heated combat.
• Take charge and control the battle or use Auto-play and employ stunning tactics even when offline.
• Participate in daily events and compete world-wide in the epic arena league.
• Explore the game hub, enter trials, visit the tavern or enter the dungeons for heroic challenges.
• Forge new heroes with unique Auras in the Creator Hall.
• Visit the Blacksmiths to forge powerful new weapons or mystical runes.
Anthem of Heroes offers a monthly subscription. VIP players are entitle to some great game features.
Gold Pass ($9.99/30 Days)
-Increases Role EXP: +50%
-Increases Hero EXP: +50%
-Increases Gold: +50%
Price may vary by location.
Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
Terms of Service: http://www.tangram-games.com/TangramTS.html
1. Added Facebook Sign-in
2. Supported on Pad
3. Improved and optimised UI performance
4. Fixed some bugs
Ratings and Reviews
I liked this game initially. It’s basically like every other idle game out there, with just a few subtle differences. You still have the gacha mechanic and quests with PvP, but it looks nice. 🤷🏼♀️
If you don’t care about PvP and the arena, the IAPs won’t bother you. I enjoy the game for the game, not the PvP. However, with the update, my entire account was erased and I had to start over. Hopefully that is not something that will be common.
On top of that, there is an item that you can collect every so often, usually coins or something else to help you progress. But. It just says “Receive” under it. There is no time frame, you just have to tap on it and hope it’s time to collect. That really needs to be fixed. It’s just an annoyance at this point.
It’s an okay game. Not awesome, but a decent side game. I still prefer AFK Arena, but this will do while I’m grinding there.
Developer Response ,
Hello, thank you for the feedback. We constantly improve the game performance. Stay tuned for new features. Hope you enjoy the game!
It’s a fun game with many cool features.. BUT.. it’s entirely pay to win and just seems like a cash grab. The prices for the store items seem rather high for any game where you can buy in game loot from. If the devs went away from this “pay to win” style, it could be a top game easily.
This game style is very good, the character of the card is very shocking, the battle is also very interesting, hope to have more events.
- Tangram Interactive B.V.
- 656.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Codex7 Games
- In-App Purchases
- Starter Pack $4.99
- Month Pack2 $4.99
- Month Pack3 $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.