eBay: Buy & Sell Electronics, Fashion and More
By eBay Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The eBay app makes it easy to shop, search, buy, and sell. Manage your eBay experience whenever and wherever you are!
With the eBay app you can:
• Search the best deals on millions of items.
• Get the things you love for the right price. Everything is here, from clothes to electronics to cars.
• Find deals on new items or purchase in bulk straight from the source.
• Buy your favorite items from our trusted seller and save money.
• Bid & buy on auctions to get incredible discounts on the products you love.
• Choose Buy It Now to get the items you need instantly.
• Follow your favorite searches and sellers for quick access to the latest inventory.
List your items for sale in minutes:
• List your used, new or duplicate items and start making extra money.
• See when customers view, bid, watch and message about your items.
Track orders and get notifications:
• Get customizable alerts about your eBay items and activity.
• Track your packages.
• Leave feedback for sellers.
• Read and respond to eBay messages.
• Report missing or un-shipped items.
Use the barcode scanner to search and sell stuff faster:
• Scan items to search eBay for deals.
• Auto-create a listing with a simple scan to speed up the selling process.
• Users scanning items will be able to find your listings faster than ever.
Shop and sell in categories like:
• Clothes & Fashion
• Electronics & Gadgets
• Cars & Motorcycles
• Home & Garden
• Collectibles & Art
• …and much more
eBay gets you top prices on the items you love, and the best value for the things you want to sell. Whether you shop or sell, eBay’s mobile app does it all. We’ll stop here so you can start shopping now.
Download the eBay app and start your search today!
KEEP IN TOUCH
Thanks to all our loyal fans for your support and suggestions! Your feedback is important to us. Please contact us with any questions by tweeting @askebay or join the discussion at www.ebay.com/iOS
What's New in Version 5.2.0
• Everything at your fingertips - Improved navigation makes finding things a snap.
• My eBay is back - Keep track of everything you’re watching, bidding on or buying in one spot.
• Sell, sell, sell - All things selling, all in one place.
Your feedback is important to us. Please contact us with any questions by tweeting @askebay or join the discussion at www.ebay.com/iOS
App Keep Crashing - Please Fix
The latest version of the app continually crashes! I don't have this problem with any other apps - just Ebay! I do a lot of selling, and I love the app - I don't mind some of the little quirky things - but it extremely frustrating when it crashes just about every time I use it! Please, Please fix!!! Thank You!
Also, would be nice if I could print shipping labels that show the receipt/purchase information. Currently, the label is the only thing that prints when shipping via the app. Sometimes "Best Offer" information is inaccurately displayed on the pop-up message notification. I might see an offer amount of $30 in the pop-up box, then go to review the offer and there it's showing a different amount.... Again, these are minor nuisances - please try to fix the app so it doesn't continually crash! Thanks in advance!!!!
Different look, still works great for me!
I only use my phone and this app has been incredible for me for buying AND selling. Everything is easy to access and navigate. My saved searches are all listed and I get regular updates on newly listed items. I had a problem with that a couple versions ago. My saved searches would show up, but my filters for each search would reset every time so I would get notifications for search results that I didn't want. That's all fixed now so it works great!! This is probably the best version I've used so far. Thanks!
Too much for one app.
I use the eBay app for iPhone almost exclusively for selling items on eBay. I have the iPod app, which is not as functional, but this review isn't about that app. I feel like the iPhone version is trying to serve too many purposes and that makes it less user friendly. A better option would be a separate application for seekers that really streamlined the process. I mean, why not? That's the whole idea, right? But it continues to feel as if eBay is a bit out of touch with those who support their business through online sales. There's my two cents worth.
- Category: Shopping
- Updated: Jul 25, 2016
- Version: 5.2.0
- Size: 55.0 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: eBay Inc.
- © 2008 – 2016 eBay Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.