Mint Bills & Money
By Intuit Mint Bills, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Mint Bills (formerly Check) is from Intuit, the creators of Turbo Tax, Quickbooks, Mint, and Quicken. Mint Bills is an award-winning app that stays on top of your bills and money for you. Just set it up once and the app goes to work – proactively staying on top of your bills and monitoring your bank accounts and credit cards, all in one place. Easily pay your bills from directly within the application, so you never miss a bill or get hit with overdraft & late fees again.
Featured in the iTunes App Store:
• Enhanced for iOS 8 (Nov 2014)
• Great Free Apps (Jan 2014)
• Best New Apps (Dec 2013)
• New Year, New You - Personal Finance (Dec 2013)
• New Year, New You (Dec 2012)
• 10 Finance Essentials (2012)
Loved by the Press:
• CNBC: The best financial apps of 2014
• CNN Money: "Cadillac of money management apps" (May 2012)
• PC Magazine: The Best Personal Finance Apps (2012)
• Fox News: 10 Apps to Save Money & Help You Take Control of Your Finances (2012)
How our app keeps your bills & money in check:
• See all your bills & accounts in one centralized place
• Get reminders when bills are due: Receive emails, push messages, and even see your bills due list from the Today Extension in you Notification Center so you can see what’s due in one swipe
• Pay on the spot and schedule bill payments for free
• Conveniently pay bills with a bank account or credit card*
• Pay your bill within a day with our Expedited Payments feature*
• Pay small billers for free (rent, gym, etc.), and easier than ever with direct access to your address book (iPhone only)
• Receive alerts when funds are low or credit limits are near
• Fast, anytime access to bill statements from inside the app + free bill statement storage (for supported providers only)
The Mint Bills app pays your bills on time so you never stress about missing a bill again – we’ll remember so you don’t have to. Get reminders when bills are due, then pay them on the spot or schedule the payment for later. No stamps, no phone calls, no hassle. The app keeps it all together in once central place. With multiple credit cards, bank accounts, and numerous bills to keep track of, it’s too easy to overdraft, miss a payment or exceed credit limits. With our app, you never have to worry because you’ll always know exactly where you stand.
Our Triple Layer Security ensures your information is safe & secure.
1. Bank-Level Security: Our app is armed with the same 128-bit encryption and physical security standards as your bank. The app is also verified and monitored by third party security experts such as TRUSTe, McAfee, Hacker Safe and Verisign.
2. In-App Security & Remote Data Destruct: Safeguard app access with a Touch ID or a 4-digit PIN , so only you can view your account. If your smartphone is ever lost or stolen, delete all your account information remotely.
3. Real-Time Alerts: If the app notices any large purchases or unusual charges in your account, you’ll be notified immediately via real-time push messages and emails.
It’s easy to get started:
1. Download the Mint Bills app
2. Securely connect all your accounts to get reminders & alerts
3. Relax, while the app stays on top of it all, for you!
* Paying bills using your bank account is free; paying with your credit or debit card includes a transaction fee.
Mint Bills is provided by Intuit Mint Bills, Inc., an authorized delegate of Intuit Payments Inc. in Washington state.
What's New in Version 8.36
• Enhanced security functionality
New in previous versions:
• Bill pay flow improvements
Love the app on ALL my devices
I use both the Mint Bills app, as well as, the basic Mint app on my iPhone, iPad, and MacBook! I love that I can get everything locked into one place. I love that I get reminders and notifications on my bank account and when my bills are due. I enjoying the Credit Card sections that show l both my overall total credit line, how much I'm utilizing if each card, and how much short-term debt I have combined so I can continue to tackle it on a monthly basis! A new feature I just started using was to include my HSA, 401k, and Roth IRA investments so I am always tracking my savings and investments - fantastic. I do worry, however, about my security sometimes--is everything safe and private? I have also tried paying bills with my Mint Bills account, and think it's very easy! I would not recommend paying your StateFarm car insurance bill (because they released a new terms & conditions that no longer allows you to pay through Mint), and I continuously seem to have security issues with my Kohl's card. I don't think it's anything Mint Bills is doing wrong, but it's a pain that those two accounts either don't allow to use bill pay, or always have errors / additional security blocks that I have to plug in every single time. I will continue to use this app, download it when I get new devices, and recommend it to all my friends. I love having just a one stop shop for all my bills to look over all at once!
Almost good but frustrating
I really want to rely on this app to manage all my bill paying needs but there are some things about it that are so frustrating. For some reason the app keeps forgetting the credentials for one of my credit cards and when this happens, it doesn't send me alert or notification to re-sign in even though all my alert settings are on. When this happens it doesn't send you bill pay alerts, so I recently missed my payment due date because I didn't get an alert. I guess you can make the app work for you if you are not relying on the app for notifications but for me that was half the appeal because it's easy enough to pay individual accounts online, I would just like to know what is due when and be confident that I will be notified when something needs attention. Because it keeps losing credentials I also wouldn't rely on this app for recurring payments so instead I set those up through the individual sites. Annoyingly though, the app doesn't recognize when a bill is on autopay through your bank so if you have some bills on autopay and some not on autopay then I think this will get very confusing. Overall I'm still using the app but it doesn't bring me peace of mind or confidence in managing my bills and sometimes adds more headache than it alleviates...
Be very, very careful-in fact run away from this app!!!
I downloaded this app to make it easier to pay & monitor my bills. All of my accounts were set up. My mortgage payment is due on the 1st of the month. The money to pay it was withdrawn from my bank account on the 30th. Two days after the payment was due (the 3rd of the month) I received an email notifying me the payment had been cancelled for technical issues. I immediately notified Intuit to re-deposit the money back into my account & I would make the payment myself. They replied that the issue had been elevated to a supervisor and I should hear from them within 1 to 2 days. I replied that this was completely unacceptable & have not heard anything back from them.
It's Saturday of Labor Day weekend, which probably means I will not hear anything until Wednesday. I have never been late on this mortgage, and I am furious that they have put me in this situation. I had to pull the money from another account to pay the mortgage hoping that I do not get charged any late fees. I don't have a tree anywhere in my yard or neighborhood that has money instead of leaves. I could not afford to take the money from the other account, but I would rather be late on some other minor bills than risk my mortgage.
If I could give this app negative stars I would!!!