Mint Bills & Money
By Intuit Mint Bills, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Mint Bills (formerly Check) is from Intuit, the creators of Turbo Tax, Quickbooks, Mint, and Quicken. Mint Bills is an award-winning app that stays on top of your bills and money for you. Just set it up once and the app goes to work – proactively staying on top of your bills and monitoring your bank accounts and credit cards, all in one place. Easily pay your bills from directly within the application, so you never miss a bill or get hit with overdraft & late fees again.
Featured in the iTunes App Store:
• Enhanced for iOS 8 (Nov 2014)
• Great Free Apps (Jan 2014)
• Best New Apps (Dec 2013)
• New Year, New You - Personal Finance (Dec 2013)
• New Year, New You (Dec 2012)
• 10 Finance Essentials (2012)
Loved by the Press:
• CNBC: The best financial apps of 2014
• CNN Money: "Cadillac of money management apps" (May 2012)
• PC Magazine: The Best Personal Finance Apps (2012)
• Fox News: 10 Apps to Save Money & Help You Take Control of Your Finances (2012)
How our app keeps your bills & money in check:
• See all your bills & accounts in one centralized place
• Get reminders when bills are due: Receive emails, push messages, and even see your bills due list from the Today Extension in you Notification Center so you can see what’s due in one swipe
• Pay on the spot and schedule bill payments for free
• Conveniently pay bills with a bank account or credit card*
• Pay your bill within a day with our Expedited Payments feature*
• Pay small billers for free (rent, gym, etc.), and easier than ever with direct access to your address book (iPhone only)
• Receive alerts when funds are low or credit limits are near
• Fast, anytime access to bill statements from inside the app + free bill statement storage (for supported providers only)
The Mint Bills app pays your bills on time so you never stress about missing a bill again – we’ll remember so you don’t have to. Get reminders when bills are due, then pay them on the spot or schedule the payment for later. No stamps, no phone calls, no hassle. The app keeps it all together in once central place. With multiple credit cards, bank accounts, and numerous bills to keep track of, it’s too easy to overdraft, miss a payment or exceed credit limits. With our app, you never have to worry because you’ll always know exactly where you stand.
Our Triple Layer Security ensures your information is safe & secure.
1. Bank-Level Security: Our app is armed with the same 128-bit encryption and physical security standards as your bank. The app is also verified and monitored by third party security experts such as TRUSTe, McAfee, Hacker Safe and Verisign.
2. In-App Security & Remote Data Destruct: Safeguard app access with a Touch ID or a 4-digit PIN , so only you can view your account. If your smartphone is ever lost or stolen, delete all your account information remotely.
3. Real-Time Alerts: If the app notices any large purchases or unusual charges in your account, you’ll be notified immediately via real-time push messages and emails.
It’s easy to get started:
1. Download the Mint Bills app
2. Securely connect all your accounts to get reminders & alerts
3. Relax, while the app stays on top of it all, for you!
* Paying bills using your bank account is free; paying with your credit or debit card includes a transaction fee.
Mint Bills is provided by Intuit Mint Bills, Inc., an authorized delegate of Intuit Payments Inc. in Washington state.
What's New in Version 8.31
• Added support for iOS9's improved spotlight search
• Optimized for iOS9
New in previous versions:
• New look and feel: All the screens have been adjusted to match our new Mint Bills brand! (iPhone only)
• Added new provider categories to make finding your accounts even easier
• Today extension: See your bills due list with a single swipe (add by tapping “Edit” at the bottom of your Notification Center / Today view)
• Touch ID support: Use your fingerprint to unlock the app (enable in Security Settings)
It's slowly getting worse.
No longer have access to Charter Communications. That's a big one.
Way too often have to give more log in info and takes a long time to load (I recognize this can be blamed on the bill providers themselves, but I feel like the user interface doesn't make these load times and info updates any easier to bare).
Has the Ford Service Credit card, but not my Lincoln Service credit card. Even though they're through the same institution. All identical except the look of the card and a slight change in the Url, yet Mint can't seem to make that work. I've made a half-dozen requests to add that functionality and it would be really easy, but I feel like they don't actually pay any attention to the service provider requests.
Currently seeking better alternatives to Mint, though it's gonna be a bear to add all these account to another service.
It has great potential and the UI is awesome. Still a little slow on the notification side and has a few glitches to work out, but other than that it's an amazing app.
Glitches galore. Constantly needing to constant customer service, who is a little slow on the upkeep. Notifications late and sometimes completely off, sometimes double notifications. No way to remove institutions or bills from the mobile app.
Why 2 Login Screens??
Why did you change the single login page with both the email address and password on one page into 2 pages?? Waste of time waiting for the second page (password page) to load? Seems intuitively like a step back to me.