Mint Bills & Money
By Intuit Mint Bills, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Mint Bills (formerly Check) is an award-winning app that stays on top of your bills & money for you, so you never miss a bill or get hit with overdraft & late fees again. Just set it up once and the app goes to work – proactively staying on top of your bills and monitoring your bank accounts and credit cards, all in one place. When bills are due or funds are low, the app will let you know so you’re never caught off guard.
Mint Bills is from the creators of TurboTax, Quicken, QuickBooks, and Mint.
Featured in the iTunes App Store:
• Enhanced for iOS 8 (Nov 2014)
• Great Free Apps (Jan 2014)
• Best New Apps (Dec 2013)
• New Year, New You - Personal Finance (Dec 2013)
• New Year, New You (Dec 2012)
• 10 Finance Essentials (2012)
Loved by the Press:
• CNBC: The best financial apps of 2014
• CNN Money: "Cadillac of money management apps" (May 2012)
• PC Magazine: The Best Personal Finance Apps (2012)
• Fox News: 10 Apps to Save Money & Help You Take Control of Your Finances (2012)
How our app keeps your bills & money in check:
• See all your bills & accounts in one centralized place
• Get reminders when bills are due: Receive emails, push messages, and even see your bills due list from the Today Extension in you Notification Center so you can see what’s due in one swipe
• Pay on the spot and schedule bill payments for free
• Conveniently pay bills with a bank account or credit card*
• Pay your bill within a day with our Expedited Payments feature*
• Pay small billers for free (rent, gym, etc.), and easier than ever with direct access to your address book (iPhone only)
• Receive alerts when funds are low or credit limits are near
• Fast, anytime access to bill statements from inside the app + free bill statement storage (for supported providers only)
The Mint Bills app pays your bills on time so you never stress about missing a bill again – we’ll remember so you don’t have to. Get reminders when bills are due, then pay them on the spot or schedule the payment for later. No stamps, no phone calls, no hassle. The app keeps it all together in once central place. With multiple credit cards, bank accounts, and numerous bills to keep track of, it’s too easy to overdraft, miss a payment or exceed credit limits. With our app, you never have to worry because you’ll always know exactly where you stand.
Our Triple Layer Security ensures your information is safe & secure.
1. Bank-Level Security: Our app is armed with the same 128-bit encryption and physical security standards as your bank. The app is also verified and monitored by third party security experts such as TRUSTe, McAfee, Hacker Safe and Verisign.
2. In-App Security & Remote Data Destruct: Safeguard app access with a Touch ID or a 4-digit PIN , so only you can view your account. If your smartphone is ever lost or stolen, delete all your account information remotely.
3. Real-Time Alerts: If the app notices any large purchases or unusual charges in your account, you’ll be notified immediately via real-time push messages and emails.
It’s easy to get started:
1. Download the Mint Bills app
2. Securely connect all your accounts to get reminders & alerts
3. Relax, while the app stays on top of it all, for you!
* Paying bills using your bank account is free; paying with your credit or debit card includes a transaction fee.
Mint Bills is provided by Intuit Mint Bills, Inc., an authorized delegate of Intuit Payments Inc. in Washington state.
What's New in Version 8.11
• iOS 8 push notification bug fix
• Improved biller search functionality
• Coming soon: iPhone 6/6 Plus optimizations
New in previous versions:
• Check is now Mint Bills – complete with a new name & app icon
• Added new provider categories to make finding your accounts even easier
• Today extension: See your bills due list with a single swipe (add by tapping “Edit” at the bottom of your Notification Center / Today view)
• Touch ID support: Use your fingerprint to unlock the app (enable in Security Settings)
My favorite App
I would probably consider this app as this is the greatest apps someone has envisioned. It's so easy; I log into each bill and it totals up and compares the sum to the money I currently have available. It tells me which bills I owe in the week. I can even pay certain bills straight from the app if I set it up. This is one of those all-in-one apps you've gotta have if you need an app to help you manage your bills.
I was super impressed when I checked my Verizon Wireless bill only to find not only what I owe, but how much data I've used!
It's been very thoughtfully designed and I can see it only getting better.
The only things I do wish is that I could log into Fastrak but at least I was able to add it in as a manual bill. It would also be nice if I could add in another person's account and count it as a bill and o pay them from the app just consolidate all bills, but in the meantime I have to pay them from my banking app and mark it paid from this app. Maybe that will become a feature later.
In conclusion; its an awesome app.
I love this app! The only thing I would worry about is that my bank account is viewable without security. Though faster and more convenient, that can be a huge thing.
It's annoying to keep receiving alerts and emails about "potentially" overpaying on credit cards and school loans.
But the sheer fact that I can monitor and pay my bills from this app is nice.
Maybe the makers should check out the budgeting capabilities of the Mint app. I loved that to pieces, but switched because I couldn't fill in how much I actually used for the budget; it just assumed through my transactions which were rarely accurate because I do money orders, too.
A suggestion would be to have that budgeting piece on this app where I can mark it paid, too, and at the end of the month see how well I stick to budget or where I need to adjust. Finances isn't only budget or only bills. Holidays, children/pets, gifts, and emergencies cannot be budgeted.
This app delivers!
This app does a good job of keeping you informed and helps you stay on top of your pocket needs.
I have used this app since it first came out. While there were a few minor glitches along the way, the support more than made up for it. These people take your business seriously.
Keep track of all your expenses with this app. See at a glance how much you owe and when your bills are due. Get emails and pop up notices for each credit card in plenty of time to schedule your payments. Pay your bills right from the app - and it's all free.
Get the companion app Mint to use with MintBills for detailed use of your funds and keeping track of your budgets.
By the way, I am not affiliated to the app developers or to Intuit. I am just a very satisfied user of both apps since they were introduced as Pageonce and Mint.
I opened an account for my wife and would like to be able to keep her account separate from mine. Unfortunately, anytime you sign out of one account and sign into another acct, the app forgets the settings and you have to re-sign into a lot of accts, especially Synchrony, PayPal, Barclays, Prosper, Capital One, etc., which became lame and made me just delete the accts. if I can't have all my accts, my financial picture is not an accurate reflection of my financial state. Please fix this issue.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Jan 25, 2015
- Version: 8.11
- Size: 29.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Intuit Mint Bills, Inc.
- © 2015 Intuit Mint Bills, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.