Mint Bills & Money
By Intuit Mint Bills, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Mint Bills (formerly Check) is from Intuit, the creators of Turbo Tax, Quickbooks, Mint, and Quicken. Mint Bills is an award-winning app that stays on top of your bills and money for you. Just set it up once and the app goes to work – proactively staying on top of your bills and monitoring your bank accounts and credit cards, all in one place. Easily pay your bills from directly within the application, so you never miss a bill or get hit with overdraft & late fees again.
Featured in the iTunes App Store:
• Enhanced for iOS 8 (Nov 2014)
• Great Free Apps (Jan 2014)
• Best New Apps (Dec 2013)
• New Year, New You - Personal Finance (Dec 2013)
• New Year, New You (Dec 2012)
• 10 Finance Essentials (2012)
Loved by the Press:
• CNBC: The best financial apps of 2014
• CNN Money: "Cadillac of money management apps" (May 2012)
• PC Magazine: The Best Personal Finance Apps (2012)
• Fox News: 10 Apps to Save Money & Help You Take Control of Your Finances (2012)
How our app keeps your bills & money in check:
• See all your bills & accounts in one centralized place
• Get reminders when bills are due: Receive emails, push messages, and even see your bills due list from the Today Extension in you Notification Center so you can see what’s due in one swipe
• Pay on the spot and schedule bill payments for free
• Conveniently pay bills with a bank account or credit card*
• Pay your bill within a day with our Expedited Payments feature*
• Pay small billers for free (rent, gym, etc.), and easier than ever with direct access to your address book (iPhone only)
• Receive alerts when funds are low or credit limits are near
• Fast, anytime access to bill statements from inside the app + free bill statement storage (for supported providers only)
The Mint Bills app pays your bills on time so you never stress about missing a bill again – we’ll remember so you don’t have to. Get reminders when bills are due, then pay them on the spot or schedule the payment for later. No stamps, no phone calls, no hassle. The app keeps it all together in once central place. With multiple credit cards, bank accounts, and numerous bills to keep track of, it’s too easy to overdraft, miss a payment or exceed credit limits. With our app, you never have to worry because you’ll always know exactly where you stand.
Our Triple Layer Security ensures your information is safe & secure.
1. Bank-Level Security: Our app is armed with the same 128-bit encryption and physical security standards as your bank. The app is also verified and monitored by third party security experts such as TRUSTe, McAfee, Hacker Safe and Verisign.
2. In-App Security & Remote Data Destruct: Safeguard app access with a Touch ID or a 4-digit PIN , so only you can view your account. If your smartphone is ever lost or stolen, delete all your account information remotely.
3. Real-Time Alerts: If the app notices any large purchases or unusual charges in your account, you’ll be notified immediately via real-time push messages and emails.
It’s easy to get started:
1. Download the Mint Bills app
2. Securely connect all your accounts to get reminders & alerts
3. Relax, while the app stays on top of it all, for you!
* Paying bills using your bank account is free; paying with your credit or debit card includes a transaction fee.
Mint Bills is provided by Intuit Mint Bills, Inc., an authorized delegate of Intuit Payments Inc. in Washington state.
What's New in Version 8.21
• Bug fixes
• Performance improvements
New in previous versions:
• Now optimized for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus!
• New look and feel: All the screens have been adjusted to match our new Mint Bills brand! (iPhone only)
• Added new provider categories to make finding your accounts even easier
• Today extension: See your bills due list with a single swipe (add by tapping “Edit” at the bottom of your Notification Center / Today view)
• Touch ID support: Use your fingerprint to unlock the app (enable in Security Settings)
all is good after some confusion
I rated this one star a few days ago and it appears it was mostly an error on my part. I have used Mint Bills, previously Check, previously Pageonce, for years. For some reason I saw the accounts screen with paper-clip symbols that I assumed were broken-link symbols, and that on top of a password reset/change I had to do got me all flustered. While it did take days for someone to tell me that the supposed broken-link symbols were actually connected links, I panicked thinking my app was not working initially because I depend on it totally to pay all of our bills. That being said, I do love the app and the functionality is gives me to see all of the bills in one place at one time and the ability to pay the bills from multiple bank accounts and credit cards. It's perfect for my needs. It's a "can't live without it" kind of app. I have been nervous about Intuit taking over this app because I have had issues with Quicken and Turbo Tax that have caused some concern. Sometimes companies get too big for their own good. I hope they will continue to improve Mint Bills in the coming years.
Very useful but not at it's prime.
I really enjoy this app, it's very useful but not at its prime, I'm my opinion. It needs some sort of budgeting tool. Anyone can keep track of their own bills and I do like that this is a nice way to have everything in one place at a glance, making it easier. However, I think It would be even more efficient if it automatically gave an average on all bills as a collective for each month to give an idea of how much money is needed for the next month. Or a tool to help budget your spending, for example I've always wished banking accounts would have, let's say, "folders" under any specific account i.e. Checking or Savings. This way you would have the ability set money aside for specific expenses so that you don't have just one big pile of money but helping you make small piles to save for what is important to you. Although I understand that this may be out of this app's ability, there still may be a way to make this happen.
I'll be waiting with high hopes until the financial institutions of the world make this happen.
My Financial Lifeline!
I've had this app for a very long time... from when it was "Pageonce," then "Check," and now "Mint Bills." (My how they grow) It has only improved over time.
I love having this one-stop app to view my overall financial status. This app shows you what bills are coming due, what your total credit card balance is, and even what your current credit score is (additional purchase but so worth it). I have everything in there from rent, to medical insurance, to car insurance & car payments, to credit cards to household bills. I do not currently utilize their payment services, but do check in often to see what's coming up that needs my attention. I also love that it gives me notifications of bills due in "x" days or sends me alerts on accounts that need attention. It's a great way to track all of my bills and due dates, as well as my total cash status. Now if I could get my brokerage account linked, I'd be completely set!
It's definitely a fantastic app to have and I'm so thankful for it!
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Jul 12, 2015
- Version: 8.21
- Size: 31.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Intuit Mint Bills, Inc.
- © 2015 Intuit Mint Bills, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.