Stream live CONCACAF Champions League matches in the Watch tab!
Check out everything Yahoo Sports has to offer:
Set your favorite teams to get schedules, game highlights, and updates in your own personalized news stream. You'll also find can't-miss original news from Yahoo Sports writers like Dan Wetzel, Chris Haynes, and Pete Thamel, plus a stream of top news across all sports.
Stay up to date on all the scores, stats and leagues you follow.
Stream live NFL and NBA games, and check out today's hottest MLB highlights - all in one place.
Get exclusive content from Yahoo Sports writers, along with the most important headlines in sports.
Check out Yahoo Fantasy Slate, our new prediction game!
Set alerts for your favorite teams and get notifications when you want them. Follow every scoring play or only when a game starts. Your choice.
Included in Yahoo Sports:
- MLB: Scores, highlights, breaking news and stats
- NFL: Watch live games, and check out scores, highlights, breaking news and stats
- College Football, College Basketball, College Women’s Basketball
- NBA, WNBA: Watch live games, and get scores, highlights, breaking news and stats
- NHL: Scores, highlights, breaking news and stats
- Premier League, League Two, League One, Championship, Scottish Premier League, FA Cup, League Cup
- Champions League, Europa League, Copa America,
- Ligue 1, Coupe de la Ligue, Coupe de France, Trophee des Champions, Ligue 2,
- Bundesliga, German Super Cup, DFB Pokal,
- MLS, Russian Premier League, Eredivisie, Brazil Serie A,
- Italian Serie A, Coppa Italia, Serie B,
- La Liga, Copa del Rey, Segunda Division, Spanish Super Cup
- Golf - PGA, LPGA, PGA Champions, PGA Web.com, PGA European,
- Auto Racing - NASCAR Sprint, NASCAR Xfinity, IndyCar, Formula 1
- Tennis - Men's Tennis, Women's Tennis
Make Yahoo Sports yours:
1. Sign in with your Yahoo account to get the best experience across all devices
2. Star your favorite teams and leagues to get personalized news and updates about the sports you want
3. Set alerts for your favorite teams so that you get notifications when you want them.
Please note: This app features Nielsen's proprietary measurement software which will allow you to contribute to market research, like Nielsen's TV Ratings. Please see www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information. You may also visit Settings in the app to opt out of Nielsen measurement.
Accessibility: Yahoo Sports is optimized for VoiceOver, optimized for color contrast, and supports Smart Color Inversion. Yahoo Sports is also enabled for switch control, physical keyboards, and alternate input devices.
Keep up to date on the latest playoffs & tournaments!
Updated in Version 8.4.2:
- Fix for crash experienced by some iPad users on the Home tab
Updates in Version 8.4.1 include:
- Thru column for golf leaderboard
- Improved design of the game playoff series module
- Automatically advance to next item on Stories tab
- Other bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
This is a great app for everything from following your teams to looking up stats and even watching live. It is very clean though sometimes clunky and not 100% streamlined, still gives you everything you need to know.
My issue is with articles that arrive via notification. I see an interesting article and click on the notification which takes me to the article. Sometimes this article “whites out” where nothing shows up but most of the time this works fine. However if I click out of the article mid-read, or close my phone to move around and come back later, the article always whites out. I will back out of the article and try to reload it but it is nowhere to be found. It may be there somewhere but I have not found a way to locate it other than going to a browser and typing the headline into google. I wish there was a “recent notifications” tab for us to find and read through every article that arrives via notification. These are the best articles and it’s too bad when I lose it because I leave the article in the native app. Please try to fix this or let me know how to find recent articles from notifications.
Developer Response ,
All recent notifications can be viewed in the app's sidebar under notification center.
Fixing Something That Wasn’t Broken
Yahoo should have just stayed with the old design. The layout is worse than before and there is no longer smooth navigation through the app. If you click on a game and then go back to the list of all of the games for that night, there is an annoying glitch that moves the page so you end up clicking the wrong thing and you have to wait for the ad to pop up to be sure to avoid the mistake again. The ad that pops up at the top of the screen pushes everything down, but it pops up delayed, causing the whole screen to move down. The box scores are lacking some stats, like turnovers in basketball for example while the old version included them. It also doesn’t show if a baseball game went into extra innings before you click on it. It also doesn’t show if it is the top or bottom of the inning. Soccer games are not included with the tv information, which is a bummer. When you click on a team’s schedule, the app doesn’t separate preseason/spring training games from regular season games. There are many little things that add up, making this version a lot worse than before. Looks like I’ll be moving to espn. The app simply isn’t enjoyable to use anymore.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the feedback. We'll continue to refine the design over time.
Finally found the best sports app!
I’ve been sooooo frustrated by some apps showing only limited stats and how slow pages load. Such as for batting stats for pitchers. I’ve been keeping up with Ohtani and the other apps don’t show his batting stats!!?? Unbelievable. And this season I was tired of searching endlessly for Greinke’s batting stats as he’s having a great batting year. So far so good. I do have a couple of suggestions: show the channel the sport is on in the main scores screen. I don’t want to click again just to see the channel. Also, if my favorite team isn’t playing today show them anyway on the scores screen with the game date and channel instead of having to click then click again to the next day and a third click to see the channel. Requiring several clicks just to see a team I’ve already set as a favorite is obnoxious. Thanks for listening.
- Yahoo! Inc.
- 160.9 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, Arabic, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Gambling and Contests
- © 2018 Yahoo! Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.