Timer is an advanced timer for performing various tasks at specific times that you set.
It is your perfect companion for board games, sport workouts, cooking, zen meditation or whatever activity that needs a precision and powerful timer.
Timer allows to define multiple special events that will be triggered when the timer is running.
Sounds, messages, photos, screen flashing and more actions can be triggered at any time thanks to a complex time scheduling system (that can be easily previewed).
The majority of these actions can be done when the application is open, but it is still possible to play sounds and display messages when the application is closed.
Here are some events you'll be able to create (and combine) :
* "Play a Gong sound 30 seconds before end"
* "Every 10 seconds during 1 minute, produce a sound with an increasing pitch"
* "Play a tic tac sound every seconds"
* "Once One-half the time is elapsed, play an iPod song and show a custom message on the screen"
* "While in background, plays a Tibetan bell sound 4 times (every 25%) until 6PM"
* "Take a photo every minute"
Here are the main features :
- 9 complex timers with time scheduled events can be used at the same time.
- The timer can be looped forever or for a specific number (the number of loops being displayed).
- Elapsed time, remaining time, current time can be either displayed. Various display modes are available (including textual or graphical ones).
- The time is displayed in full screen, in the biggest possible way. Two different areas can be customized.
- The timer start can be delayed, allowing to have a short preparation time before the timer is automatically started.
- The stop time can be entered as a relative duration or as an absolute hour value.
- Portrait and Landscape visualization modes are handled in all application screens.
- The timer can be used when silence is needed (thanks to a flashing screen, vibrations and a dimmed display).
- When the timer is done, the time is still displayed, allowing to know since how long the timer elapsed.
- The screen can be blocked, keeping the timer visible, in order to avoid pressing accidentally the buttons.
- Different dedicated alarm sounds can be used (Bell, Cooking timer, Watch, Gong, Danger, Lama Bell...)
- Shepard tones can also be used : those tones creates the auditory illusion of a tone that continually ascends or descends in pitch.
- Import custom sounds or record them directly. Use them as audio alerts when the application is opened. Play a random iPod song.
- Custom musics/sounds can be selected from the iPod library to be used as internal alarms. The iPod music can also be stopped.
- Automatically take pictures at given times. Use the flashlight as a visual alert.
- Load, save, import and export your settings, allowing you to share and have multiple configurations ready to be used.
- Customize the look of each timer to your taste.
In the hope to please you and to thank you for your trust, here is a new Timer update :
- Adaptations to iOS 11 and iPhone X.
- Ability to give and display a title for each timer.
- Small improvements.
You like this application? Let us know by leaving a review in the appstore!
Ratings and Reviews
Best Most Advanced Timer I found
I really appreciate what this timer is capable of and the efficiency it adds to my day.
It has really helped me out with a lot and you can customize so many settings to make sure it all fits and works for you
Love the looping timer functionality
This is definitely my go-to timer.
Best I have found
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.