Period Tracker Deluxe
By GP Apps
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Period Tracker, the easiest way to track your periods!
Period Tracker is SIMPLE and CUTE.
* Press a button at the start of your period every month. Period Tracker logs your dates and calculates the average of your past 3 months' menstrual cycles to predict the start date of your next period.
* View your current and future period dates, ovulation and fertile days, your moods, symptoms, weight, temp, and fertility notes in a simple month-view calendar.
* Protect your privacy with a passcode option that is fast and easy - just enter your 4 digit PIN.
* Monthly automatic online Backup/Restore feature or you can backup manually. You can restore from a backup that you did from your iPhone, iPad, Windows Phone or Android!
* Custom symptom and moods
* 10 beautiful skins for free
* Discreet iPhone icon simply reads "PTracker."
Period Tracker is FILLED WITH FEATURES.
* Take daily notes of menstrual symptoms including Spotting, Flow, Cramps, Headaches, Backaches, Bloating, Tender Breasts, and Body Aches!
* Track your weight, temperature and moods (over 30+ moods to choose from!)
* Ask other women for health advice right from your app! New social groups include Acne, Indigestion, Cramps, Backaches, Dizziness, Insomnia, Nausea, Weight Loss, Eat Healthy, Stress Less, TTC, Pregnancy, Parenting, Diabetes, Depression, Menopause, and more.
* Charts! Beautiful, comprehensive and handy. Charts show weight, temp, symptoms, period length, cycle length, and more.
* Export your period dates and notes to email for doctor's visits.
* See the number of days until your next period or the number of days late.
* Homescreen shows your predicted ovulation and eight day "fertile window." Great for trying to conceive.
* Pregnancy mode activates countdown to baby's due date
* Notes list view where you can view, edit, change date, delete and email individual notes
Period Tracker has been raved about by hundreds of iPhone users. David Pogue (NY Times) featured Period Tracker in his TedMed 2009 presentation.
MommaRed - "I really like this application. It is easy to use, easy to track and plan for upcoming events. The recent updates have made it even better. One of my favorite iPhone apps."
Blanczz226 - "This is one of my favorite apps. I use it every month and it's extremely accurate. Worth the $ for sure"
GeekSugar.com - "Period Tracker is the ultimate menstrual mentor. You enter in your info, and it tracks your cycles, letting you keep notes about your activities and well being, all the while using twee 'lil hearts .and flowers to denote important days."
Celstemc - "One of my first apps and I am completely in love with it! Won't use another one like it!! Cute and easy to use!"
Disclaimer: Period Tracker period and fertility forecasts may not be accurate and should not be used to prevent unwanted pregnancy. To forecast ovulation Period Tracker calculates 14 days before the projected start date of one's next period. Forecast accuracy depends on a number of factors including how regular one's cycle length is, when one actually ovulates during the cycle, and how many periods have been logged in the app. Anxiety, stress, diet, nutrition, exercise, environment, medications, age and other factors can also affect one's cycle from month to month.
Please email comments and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow us on Twitter @periodtracker
What's New in Version 9.2
1. Design has been optimized for iOS 7
2. In Social: Blocking someone hides their posts from you and your posts from them
3. In Social: Adds ability to close your post by marking it as answered
Handiest app for a girl to have
I've used this app to track my periods for over two years. It also helped me diagnose when my birth control was making me sick, since I was able to look back and notice the patterns. I can use it to track however much or little I want. Also, I love the new update. Works great still, and actually adds functionality and looks more modern. Great work! Well worth the purchase.
Love this app
I totally love this app. It help when I have to go the doctors office. I have always had issues with my cycles and his helps answer a lot of those questions and show he doctor what they are. I just recently got an abnormal pap screening and this app truly assists in tracking everything I need.
Has great features and I trust it enough to not wear "just in case" pads/panty liners before the day it says my period is coming. The themes are cute too. It's very easy to navigate and use. Very easy to understand as well and has lots of options for moods and other signs
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Apr 14, 2014
- Version: 9.2
- Size: 28.1 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Seller: GP International LLC
- © 2012 GP Apps
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.