Yummy synchronises all your Pinboard.in bookmarks with your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad, allowing you to quickly manage and view them.
* Log in to multiple accounts simultaneously (IAP required)
* Add, edit and delete bookmarks
* Includes "Share" extension
* Synchronise with Pinboard.in in the background, so it's always up to date
* Browse bookmarks by date or tag
* Filter by bookmarks by date, shared/private, "to read," with no tags
* Filter by HTTP status of web pages (IAP required)
* Sort bookmarks by date and title
* Use 'full-text search' feature to find all your bookmarks (IAP required)
* Save searches and have them sync between devices using iCloud
* View all fields held by Pinboard (notes, date, tags, etc)
* Built-in web browser
* Supports standard iOS link sharing
* Supports 1Password to get your username and password
* Full iPhone / iPad "good citizen," featuring a share extension, "Safari View Controller," handover, 3D Touch, drag-and-drop, "The Notch"
* Works on iPhone, iPod touch and iPad with iOS 9 or higher
Yummy was the first Delicious app on iOS to support Yahoo! ID login (December 2009); the first to support iPad (release 2.5); and has been actively maintained since its release in August 2008. Version 3 is a ground-up rewrite using all the new features that Apple have introduced since iOS 2 and taking advantage of the hardware advances since the original iPhone.
Get more information, including a video of what it looks like in use, at www.wandlesoftware.com.
Previously, Yummy supported Delicious.com in addition to Pinboard.in. Sadly, Delicious first broke their API and have now shutdown.
More information: https://www.wandlesoftware.com/2017/06/goodbye-delicious.html
If you have problems with Yummy, please use the feedback link here or those inside the app itself (in the About screen). I can't respond to reviews in iTunes and I can't fix problems I don't know about.
Update for latest devices and minor bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Just what I had been looking for!
Works great! Simple and fast!
Two-way sync with Delicious. Safari bookmarklet opens Yummy's link creation page already populated with URL and page title. Search using tags. Open links in Safari. Automatically creates new bookmark from URL in clipboard (with confirm dialog). Sends links to Instapaper and Pocket.
Highly recommended for Delicious users.
A few suggestions for improvements:
- tapping on a link should default to opening in Safari. Add a small button on the end of each link to view details instead.
- tapping on an auto-suggested tag should automatically insert a space after the tag so the user can immediately begin entering another tag.
- alternatively, use a list view that automatically populates itself with tags that match the text box contents (see Evernote's tag interface)
- integrate tag auto-suggest in the search by tag mode.
- tapping Search should open the search page with the cursor already in the text box and the keyboard open.
Thanks for a great app, looking forward to seeing it become even better.
Delicious is a much better way to manage bookmarks on the iPhone than Safari, but the web app isn't optimized for a small screen, and the wrestling match for tagging between the iPhone's correction engine and delicious's suggestions is a pain. No more with Yummy. The app works exactly as advertised, and there's even a bookmarklet that can be used from safari to populate title and url fields. This is the best iPhone delicious client i've found. Fast, and simple, and stays out of your way. Great. Searching by tag is good, but the ability to view by tag, as well as date would be nice.
Quit working with recent update
I had been quite pleased with this app until the recent update. Now i'm stuck in one specific bookmark and cannot get out. When I click "Done", it just closes the app completely. If this gets fixed I'll give the app 5 stars. BTW iphoners. None of the other Delicious apps work either...
12/16 - ok I had to just delete the bookmark to get back to main menu. Not intolerable but it is a bug. Be forewarned, when updating app make sure it is in main menu. I'm giving the app 4 stars now cuz I love it. Wouldve gotten 5 if I had received a response from company on my problem.
- Wandle Software Limited
- 18.6 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © Wandle Software Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock "pro" features $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.