By Caffeine Monster Software
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Geomex is a spatial puzzle game based around the simple rule of matching similar shapes of different colour.
Beyond this simple rule is a combo system for the hiscore chasers, and a variety of game modes so you can always find a mode to enjoy, even if you just have two minutes to spare. Hours of frantic puzzle gaming are sure to follow!
* Arcade mode combines the simple matching rule with a combo system that rewards quick thinking and planning ahead.
* Chain mode slows the pace down a notch and puts a greater emphasis on planning ahead. Perfect for the methodical thinker.
* Mono mode simplifies the rules by giving you just one colour to deal with.
* Puzzle mode features over 20 mind-boggling preset levels.
* Clear! mode asks you to do it all: clear as many boards as you can in the most efficient manner possible, all in under 2 minutes!
* Online Hiscores.
What's New in Version 1.1.1
Minor bug fixes.
Price too high but one of the best puzzle game since bejeweled
$6.99 is a lot for a puzzle game from an indie developer but the game is a lot of fun & easy to pick up. It would be nice if there were 2 color schemes w/ maybe 1 being more polished than the default. Overall a great experience though
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jul 20, 2009
- Version: 1.1.1
- Size: 0.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Mobeen Fikree
- © 2009 Mobeen Fikree
Compatibility: Requires iOS 2.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.