By Almost Gone Software
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Focus on hitting the bull’s-eye instead of calculating the score with Darts Scorer, the easy, intuitive way to keep track of the score and more. With support for the darts games Cricket and ‘01, always know who’s up next, what to aim for, and who wins (or loses).
• Know the score and the current turn, throw, and round at a glance with individual game screens for Cricket and ‘01
• Just tap to record the number hit (or a miss) and the score is automatically updated
• Quickly fix a scoring mistake- just tap to undo
• Keep track of opened and closed numbers in Cricket
• Know right away when a player goes out or the score goes bust in ‘01
• See who wins instantly- Darts Scorer knows the rules and alerts when there is a winner
• Play a game of ’01 with 1 to 4 players or a round of Cricket with 2 players
• Switch up the length of an ’01 game with support for 301, 501, 601, 701, and 1001
• Keep track of each player’s scoring history by tapping his/her name to reveal the score sheet
• Personalize your games with custom player or team names
• Brush up on the rules for Cricket and ‘01
• Mix up the game with Double In and Double Out variations for ‘01
• Plan your next throw in ‘01 with the out table
****For the folks providing 1 Star reviews due to software issues, PLEASE send us an email so we can contact you directly. If you just post a review here we have no way of helping you solve your issue.****
What's New in Version 1.2
• Increased maximum number of cricket players to 4
• Added cut-throat variation to cricket
• Automatically calculates and displays current '01 check-out
• Updated scoreboard view to display '01 average
• Improved preference view flipping - 'i' button is much easier to press
Nice app, just a few improvements would be nice...
After looking at the dart scoring apps, I chose this one, and I do think I made the right choice. However it would be much better if it displayed the total amount scored in addition to the subtracted score for the '01 games. If it did this, I could probably use it to score in a match. Also I don't like how the cricket scoring forces you to score each dart sequentially, and how it has the double and triple buttons at the bottom. This simply limits what you can do. Why not just allow you to press what was scored, pressing multiple times for multiple hits and adding up points if the number isn't closed? If you make an error and don't notice it right away, it's a mess to correct! Nice app otherwise!
Great app, works well, kind of slow
I have been using this app for quite a while. It's scoring fuctions work as expected and has not crashed for me. My only complaint is that when starting up the app and when starting a new game it stalls, sometimes for as long as 15 seconds. This is a real pain. Please work on this. Also get 3.2 running so we can have a iPad version. I think that it could be used in league play. Thanks.!
Best Dart Scoring Application Available!
This is a great program for scoring your dart games without having to do the math. Definitely worth the money.
The only issue I've had is that sometimes the application won't recognize when I touch the "i" button to toggle between the scoring screens and the options screen. However, Almost Gone Software has been extremely responsive in trying to correct the issue for me. First class customer service.