Deliveries: a package tracker
By Junecloud LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Deliveries helps you keep track of all your packages, so you always know when they’re going to arrive. Whether it's the latest gadget you've preordered online, or a new graphic novel you can't wait to dive into, Deliveries will keep tabs on it so you don't miss the doorbell.
The main list shows a summary of all your shipments and counts down the days. Select a delivery for more information, and see where it is on a map. If you like you can view the shipping company’s web page, or easily share your shipment over email, iMessage, or AirDrop. Deliveries can even add estimated delivery dates to your calendar, and a Notification Center widget lets you quickly check your packages without opening the app. All your old deliveries are archived so you can look them up again if you need to. An Apple Watch app is also included so you can see the latest updates with just a glance.
Deliveries supports dozens of services, including UPS, FedEx, US Postal Service, DHL, TNT, Canada Post, City Link, Royal Mail, and many more. You can also track orders from services like Amazon and Apple, even before they ship. (Some services are limited to specific countries—visit junecloud.com/services for details.) If you have packages from other services, just select “Other” and enter a delivery date and web site—so you can check on them when you need to and still keep everything in one place.
Deliveries is also available for Mac OS X. You can sync your deliveries between devices with iCloud or our own Junecloud sync. If you create a Junecloud account, you can add new shipments from any web browser.
Have any questions? Just visit junecloud.com/sync and click Help.
What's New in Version 7.1.3
- Updated the Amazon sign in process. Instead of entering your password in the settings, you'll now see a "sign in required" button when Amazon needs you to sign in again. When you add deliveries by order number, we recommend only adding deliveries from one Amazon account at a time.
- Added an option to look up Amazon shipments using a tracking link, without having to sign in. Just paste the address of a "Track Package" page or email link, or use the "Add to Deliveries" extension, and Deliveries will show a new "Amazon – by tracking link" option. Tracking a shipment this way won't show information about other shipments in the order, and some orders can't be tracked this way.
- The "Add to Deliveries" extension now includes more choices. If there are multiple tracking numbers or order numbers on the page, you can now choose which one to use.
- Improved tracking number detection for LaserShip.
- Improvements for UPS and Amazon.it.
- Mapping improvements for Canada Post, DHL, and Swiss Post.
- Improved syncing with past and future versions of the app. It will try harder not to mess up a delivery from a newer version of the app from a service it doesn't recognize. It will also ignore invalid changes to a delivery if an older version does mess up a delivery.
- Fixed a bug where the "Look Up in Safari" button would sometimes do nothing instead of showing an error.
- Updated 1Password support.
Glad I got it 💜📦🌈📬
This app is very handy. I can view all of my tracking in one place and it will even show where it is on a map.
I have it on my iPhone, iPad and Mac which I got on the Mac App Store.
I like that it sends me notifications if I enable that and can also have it added to my calendar when it will arrive if I choose to enable that in settings.
When the package is delivered it shows up with a nice check mark. I really like this app and am glad I got it. I also got the mac app of deliveries.
I got this app for the iPhone and works great on the iPad. I only needed to buy this once and works on both my iPhone and iPad 😎
I chose to sync with JuneCloud and it works great 🌈
Great, the fact that I can sync across all my devices with junecloud makes this app phenomenal. Just wish I could see the full tracking history without having to click on 'view details online.'
Keeps Getting Better
I've used this app (plus the desktop widget) for a few years now. I love it. There are significant improvements added on a regular basis in order to keep up with the ever-changing landscape of package delivery.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Aug 17, 2016
- Version: 7.1.3
- Size: 10.0 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Swedish
- Seller: Junecloud LLC
- © 2008–2016 Junecloud LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.