By Creative Coefficient Corp.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Emergency Preparedness and YOU
If you are the first to arrive at the scene of an accident or worse, if you are involved in an emergency, would you know what to do? Yes, if you have Emergency Aid.
Emergency Aid is a thorough compilation of “WHAT TO DO” when faced with a personal threat, disaster or emergency. From an animal bite to a blowout or even a heart attack, Emergency Aid gives you detailed how-to instructions and full color illustrations based on authoritative standards including the Red Cross, National Disaster Medical System and the American Automobile Association.
This is the most definitive and extensive reference of any of the “aid” applications for the iPhone or iPod Touch. Only Emergency Aid gives you:
1. Detailed medical PROFILE, emergency contacts and health information with photo and customizable notes,
2. DISTRESS SIGNAL and light (clearly visible at a distance of over 170 yards),
3. Extensive aid RESOURCES – thorough, illustrated instructions with highlighted “What to do”, “Warnings” and “Do Not”,
4. Active links within the application featuring One-Tap Call and URL access to appropriate emergency aid services or web sites,
5. One-Tap Call function on all contacts and phone numbers,
6. Optional “strong” password protection for your sensitive medical and insurance information,
7. Optional Emergency Contact, RX or MedAlert Wallpaper for your device.
Be of assistance to yourself and others. Be prepared with Emergency Aid.
Essential to your family’s protection.
Note: One-Tap Call feature requires phone network access. One-Tap URL feature requires wireless access. One-Tap Call feature not operational on iPod Touch. Requires OS 2.1 or higher.
Thank you for the great reviews!
What's New in Version 2.9
Some minor improvements have been added to provide a better user experience
All I wanted was an app that could make me a good lock screen with an emergency contact number on a background of my choosing. One of the screenshots for this app shows a good one with a banner behind the phone number. The banner seems to be bugged out in the current version because it's not displaying behind the phone number for me. Due to this and the phone number displaying in small white text it's almost impossible to see the number on the background. This renders the app entirely useless for me and a wasted $2. Avoid if you are looking for an app to make an ICE lock screen.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Nov 01, 2012
- Version: 2.9
- Size: 3.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Creative Coefficient Corp.
- © 2008, 2009 Creative Coefficient Corp. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.