By Majic Jungle Software
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
From the developer of Chopper, comes something completely different.
Rubber duckies are floating in a pond with beautiful interactive water, rain and snow showers, sunsets, clouds and sounds.
It's a simple zen-like game. Swim all the ducks to matching whirl pools. Kind of similar to the toys where you roll balls into holes. DuckDuckDuck is more fun and pretty, with an ever growing number of ducks - up to thirty, and those cute and beautiful graphics and sounds.
Watch out for the goose.
- Insanely realistic water simulation.
- Clouds drift by with occasional showers of rain or snow.
- Two modes of play - time challenge or just for fun.
- Many options for graphics and game play.
- Multi-touch water interaction.
- Every duck, whirl pool, rain drop, or touch makes ripples in the surface of the water.
- Relaxing ambient sound effects with bird songs, water, wind chimes and rainfall sounds.
What's New in Version 2.1
- Smoother, more realistic water.
- Real duckling option.
- New memory game, adds a whole new dimension of gameplay.
- Performance improvements.
Pleasing, relaxing, entertaining... but frustrating!
I really like this little program. While it seems to eat up the battery life of the iPod Touch, it's still enjoyable. OTOH, having to shake the IPT to bring up the options screen is a nuisance-- and it really requires hard shaking which makes me worry about its impact on the IPT! Plus, the options don't hold! I keep wanting to limit this to, say, 4 ducks, yet it keeps adding ducks each time! Not good! Does anything happen when you are finally successful? Or do the number of ducks just keep growing and growing? Wish that it had a more definable, more limited goal-- and that the steps were smaller in the timed game where it expands by 3 ducks each time. An option to turn off the sound would be good, too. They're peaceful initially but then they get on one's nerves! Perhaps some alternative themes? Oh, and the options symbols are not self-explanatory-- at least several of them are not! In any event, it's a good way of showing off the accelerometer-- and far more relaxing than the Labyrinth type game which is also ideal for showing the tilt abilities of the IPT. Programmer deserves a lot of credit for bringing a small, entertaining, enjoyable little program to the IPT. Kudos!
It was fun at first but then it got pretty boring
It's free so just get it
1. Make it more fun like, give more time and get rid of the real duck
2. When you get all the ducks in the whirpool, STOP ADDING MORE RUBBER DUCKS,it makes me so mad when I get all the ducks in the whirpool and you give me more
3. Make all the whirpools show up on the screen at once.
That's all for the makers
I still give it four stars
The first star cause it's free and the other three cause it's a boring waste of time
Remember it's fun at first then it gets boring
Completely Awesome. Period.
I would pay $5 for this... But just $0.99?!?! Wow!!! The graphics are beautiful, the music is awesome and the game is fun to watch and play. Best of all, the ducks are adorable!!! I can't rate this high enough!! It's not only totally relaxing, but it has 3 games included! I would give it 20 stars if I could!!! Download now!!! Everybody should have this app; it should come packaged with the iPhone/iPod!!!!!! :) My friends can't stop playing it!
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Nov 22, 2008
- Version: 2.1
- Size: 9.1 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Seller: David Frampton
- © 2008 Majic Jungle Software
Compatibility: Requires iOS 2.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.