The invasion begins! Pint sized soldiers are storming your country - do you have what it takes to defeat them? Customize your strategic defenses using a wide selection of powerful weapons. Control the battlefield with a vast array of tactics against countless waves of unique land and air invaders! Countless hours of entertainment and replayable challenges! Enjoy a growing experience through DLC maps!
Do you have what it takes to stop the fieldrunners and rise to the top as the ultimate tower defense champion?
• Retina display support for gorgeous artwork!
• Addictive gameplay for hours of action!
• Over 800 waves across 8 unique battlefields!
• 11 devastating weapons for ultimate defenses!
• Stunning visuals in a hyper detailed world!
• Epic amounts of achievements!
• Full Game Center integration!
Experience the award winning tower defense game like never before thanks to full Retina display support! Stop the invading fieldrunners by creating mazes out of powerful weapons in this classic strategy game. Control the battlefield using limitless strategies and a diverse selection of upgrade-able towers!
• "Best Mobile Game Award!" 2009 IGF Mobile
• "Excellence in Art Award!" 2009 IGF Mobile
• #1 in “Top 10 Must Have Games” Gizmodo
• TIME Magazine - “Top 10 Video Games of 2008”
• PC Magazine - "Must-Have iPhone Games"
• EDGE Magazine - “Top 30 of 2008”
• Boston Herald - “#3 iPhone Game of 2008”
CONTACT SUBATOMIC STUDIOS
• Twitter: @Fieldrunners
• Facebook: facebook.com/fieldrunners
• Web: subatomicstudios.com
• Forums: subatomicstudios.com/forum
• Email: info[at]subatomicstudios.com
Everyone here at Subatomic Studios thanks you for playing our first game! Please rate Fieldrunners to show your support.
• Added full support for iPhone X.
Ratings and Reviews
Waist of money when compared to Fieldrunners2
I played Fieldrunners2 which was a lot of fun and worth my time but bought Fieldrunners the original to play thinking it would be better since it costs money. Well I was wrong. There's only 3 LEVELS you're able to play and another 3 that cost additional money. Plus the towers are crap, there's only 5 towers to choose from which are the most basic towers. Graphics are also terrible and very hard to follow. The levels are super easy and you don't unlock things. Fieldrunners2 is extremely fun and free so when compared this app, Fieldrunners2 should be the one that costs money. In the end it's a complete waist of money, and wouldn't be worth your time even if it was free.
An iPod touch Classic
Fieldrunners has now been around for almost 10 years and it's just as colorful, fun and addicting as it was then.
I can lose hours playing this game.
Good and fun, but....
I would like volume controls for effects and music. Also a 4x speed option. I would buy the other map packs if these items were fixed. Thanks. I hope you will follow up on this.
- Subatomic Studios, LLC
- 75 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Subatomic Studios, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Skyway Map Expansion Pack $0.99
- Frostbite Map Expansion pack $0.99
- Mudslide! $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.