Touch4: FS5 (FREE)
By FlipSide5, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Touch4 is the easiest to use and most fun 4-in-a-row game on the planet!
“Touch4 is a fun, free app that lets you play the classic game....Gameplay is simple but satisfying, and Touch4 offers ample customization options, everything from different-size game boards to multiple AI skill levels.”
“4 out of 5 Stars”
Connect the same four color chips in a row to win. Play multiple levels and be challenged playing this game or play against a friend.
- Now with peer-to-peer gaming over Bluetooth and Wi-Fi in iPhone OS 3.0!!
- Multi-player support over the INTERNET via WiFi, EDGE or 3G!
- Multi-player WiFi support over your WiFi LOCAL NETWORK!
- Send Instant Messages to your opponent
- 3 board sizes and 3 computer levels
- Undo, Hint and see Last Move Made supported!
- Saves wins and losses against every opponent including network and internet opponents!
- Accelerometer support; turn upside-down and watch the chips fall out the top!
- Auto-save feature to answer a phone call or check email during a game!
- See the country where your internet opponent is playing!
- Great graphics, sounds and user interface!!
- Displays ads after 6 minutes.
- Paid version does not contain ads.
What's New in Version 2.6.2
Most requested feature: Less ads!!
Great game, but there are some !!!!!!~~~BIG FLAWS~~~!!!!!!!
Great game, a great system for playing people online, and it's fluent and easy to use. However, the difficulty against the hardest computer is pathetic. Come up with something better than that. You can do the same moves against the computer on hard, and you will ALWAYS WIN (I've actually beaten it with my eyes closed). There are connect 4 games online that use algorithms and are almost unbeatable unless you have first move and play perfectly, even then you usually tie. So please make the hardest difficulty more of a real challenge... and have more difficulty settings. FIX THIS AND MY NEXT SUGGESTION AND I WILL GIVE YOU 5 STARS!
Also, when playing online don't put a FAKE HUMAN against me when it takes too long to find someone. Anyone who plays connect 4 on a higher level can tell that they do the SAME EXACT MOVES as the computer. It just wastes my time, because I like to keep my score and whenever one of these bots comes up I know I'm going to win, and I can't just forfeit without getting a loss (then i have to sit thru ads just to have a chance at facing a real opponent). CHANGE THESE AND I WILL GIVE YOU 5 STARS.
this application is ideal for those trying to boost their skills towards this classic game, but if your really looking for a challenge, i've got just the thing... my comany's 12- mode program is called vianiato. it can even draw with some of the hardest opponents... and you can link this program to the online versus feature to this direct application.
I like all of the modes to play in... internet is my favorite.
I don't mind the ads - they're to be expected in FREE apps. FREE being the key word. Complaining about ads in a FREE app is just LAME!
Just installed today and only see ONE PROBLEM so far. Every time an internet game is over and I select 'play same player' the app closes/crashes and I have to reopen to continue playing. Please fix. I have iPhone 4 if that helps.
Other than that, so good so far.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Oct 17, 2009
- Version: 2.6.2
- Size: 5.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: FlipSide5, Inc.
- © 2008-2009 FlipSide5 Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 2.2.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.