Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Quickly and easily learn to play chords with Guitar Chords for iOS. With playback, left handed support and a packed library, Guitar Chords is a great chord reference tool for both beginners and more advanced musicians.
The easy to use interface makes for easy chord finding. Simply select a key and a chord type, and the chord position will display. Simple as that!
Cycle through multiple chord positions along the guitar neck and hear how they sound. Guitar Chords also lets you save chords to a clipboard so you can have multiple chords easily available when learning a new song!
• Many different chord types with multiple positions along the guitar neck
• Play each chord and hear what they sound like
• Left and right handed layouts
• Acoustic guitar sound samples
• Chord Clipboard so you can reference multiple chords
• Color customization options
• If you can't hear sounds, please make sure that your device's ringer switch (on the side of it) is turned on & the volume is up
What's New in Version 2.1.0
- Added a chord clipboard so you can save multiple chords for easy reference
- Interface adjustments
- iOS 7 compatibility
- Bug fixes
- Localizations added for: French, Italian, German, Spanish, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian and Chinese (Simplified & Traditional)
More wrong chords
I like this app for ease of use. So far I've not seen errors. Some chords have more inversion choices than others. One thing I wish these apps would do is let you reverse engineer a chord. Ex. Have a blank fretboard that you can add fretted notes to, and have it tell you the chord. It could be a good learning tool as well if written well.
Best overall guitar chord app!
It seems like I've tried them all. This one is by far the most complete, yet simplest to use of all of them. Plus, the clipboard allows a beginner to store cord diagrams for those cords they're currently learning, which is extremely convenient.
Just downloaded and went through some of the taller chords. There are some incorrect fingerings in different inversions. Will check each inversion thoroughly later when I have more time. Overall seems like a pretty good app as long as updates address incorrect fingerings.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Jan 10, 2014
- Version: 2.1.0
- Size: 24.4 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: Brent Chionh
- © rubbleDEV
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.