Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
mCounter is the counter application which can use the item created by a list changing it quickly. (Up to 99999)
It is the best for the inventory control of two or more kinds of existing articles, and the count of the number etc.
If it is mCounter, without walking around with two or more counters, when counting the number of two or more items by one, it can count efficiently.
Counter display and animation, the user can comfortably count the clicks.
※mCounter data creation and management application, mCounterDataCreator to Released.
Mac OS X only. And work environment, more infomation, please see the support page.
(Windows version is not currently scheduled.)
• Count items in groups, can be managed efficiently.
• A count item can be quickly changed and counted from a main screen.
• A group can be reproduced and a new group can be created. It is convenient if you make the template.
• A picture can be added and managed in list item.
• An item is moved to another group or sorting is also supported.
• The main button can also change countup countdown according to a situation. moreover -- even if it does not change -- the button of a tool bar plus or minus both of functions can be called quickly.
• A step count can be chosen by 1 to 100.
• Also after ending application, the main count numbers can be checked by the badge display ON.
• A count item list can be transmitted by Email. (Normal format or CSV format)
• You can save and restore data.
• It is countable using the acceleration sensor of iPhone.
• Original click sound.
What's New in Version 3.3.1
• Bug fix
Best in Class
Not many apps have been around as long as this one. And after more than five years on the App Store, this is still the best counter app I've come across.
Best part about it is that although it's loaded with configurations and options, it still presents a clean and easy-to-use interface because the settings and controls are all nicely tucked away. So whether you like having control over options, or prefer just the basics — the app caters to both.
These screenshots are outdated and don't do it justice; the most most recent app update (Nov 2013) included several new features & settings, as well as a few nice aesthetic tweaks (including a "flat design" skin option, which looks great).
One tiny complaint (in case the dev reads this): in landscape mode on an iPhone 4S, part of the last digit is getting cut off. There's plenty of room to the left though, so perhaps it just needs centering / more margin on the right.
Sent many emails to "App Support" that fell on deaf ears. Nov. 2013 "Bug Fix" made app inoperable. Thief!!!
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Nov 23, 2013
- Version: 3.3.1
- Size: 3.9 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Seller: Takanori Koikawa
- Copyright © 2008-2013 macTips
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.