Get your local forecast on your phone or iPad with The Weather Channel and prepare for each day with reports and maps.
Find all the weather information you need to plan daily life with confidence. The Weather Channel provides accurate weather forecast reports that can help you plan up to 15 days in advance - wherever you are!
The Weather Channel: Top 3 Features
1. Plan your day up to two weeks in advance with hourly & daily forecasts.
2. Get your current conditions at a glance with weather data that’s relevant where you are.
3. Stay safe with severe storm alerts and safety tips from the National Weather Service.
Plan outdoor activities with confidence.
• Planning an adventure? Check the forecast so you don’t get caught in the rain.
• Want to catch that romantic sunset or a enjoy a crisp walk in the park? Get detailed information on sunset times, cold and flu reports and much more.
• Run smart with GoRun! Find the best possible running conditions and plan your perfect route.
Keep informed on the latest weather news.
• Stay safe during extreme weather events. From flash floods to storms, we’ll send you live alerts and expert safety advice, so you’ll always be prepared.
• Concerned about allergies? Get high-risk allergy alerts and medical advice to help you beat them!
Easily access all of the weather information you need.
• Quickly find all the weather data you care about in one place: your smart home screen!
• Get precise weather updates, severe weather alerts and more of your favorite features right from your Apple Watch.
• Remove all ads from your weather app for a year with a $3.99 single payment in-app purchase.
Privacy & Feedback
• If you have any questions or suggestions about our weather service, please do not hesitate to get in touch at email@example.com.
The Weather Channel’s fully reimagined and beautifully designed app has been carefully crafted with you in mind. We are actively reading your feedback and regularly updating the app experience to help you see weather like never before.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any suggestions or questions.
Ratings and Reviews
Awful since update..
It is way too white and thin lines to separate each thing. There is no beginning or end. Just runs together. I am a die hard since beginning of time I have had this app. Deleting it today which breaks my heart bc I have depended on it since iPhone came out. I am 37y/o director of Business Development for a Hospital. Therefore I work on our website, billboards, social media, marketing. The update is a fail like snapchats. Bright white hurts my eyes even with my phone dimmed completely. I go to eye Dr yearly and I don’t wear glasses or contacts aka no eye issues. Everyone I know says the same. It’s so disappointing. Everyday runs together with nothing visible that separates each day. It isn’t appealing to the eyes at all. I miss the old app with lots of blues (gentle on the eyes) and the layout. I never leave reviews but this bothers me so much to have to look for another app because loyalty is so big for me. I use the same Drs, hair person, stay at jobs for a long time. I am okay with change with my Job I change on a dime and am used to it but only for good reason. This update was the worst even before Snapchats awful update which they have since fixed. I am deleting my app today and in search of another good one. Some updates are appealing and done right this was not. I have emailed them my thoughts when it first came out. I have given myself time to adjust. I haven’t adjusted to it at all.. Hope this helps. Thank you.
I have never been so disappointed in people not listening in my life. There was something good about the ole weather channel info and the way it was presented for older adults like me. Every time I get used to something all you brainos out there change things and never think about having something simple for older adults. There was something simple, I knew what was going on and it was accurate. Yet you go out and change it to garbage. I changed from whatever we used to have to the the weather channel because of the accuracy and simplicity and now I have garbage. I think I will say goodbye to you and look for something else. I remember when my grandparents used to fuss about all the changes that people made and never considered the older adults. Now I am in their shoes and understand what they meant. Maybe think about Henry David Thoreau’s words “SIMPLIFY SIMPLIFY SIMPLIFY “. Those words are as true today as when he wrote them. Maybe some of you should think about them before you destroy something that was working. I also do not like all the personal info that everyone is looking for. Most of it you do not need and is really none of your business.
Oh come on, stop noodling and fix your ugly app.
Another update: I don’t get it. You keep saying you’re listening and making changes and I’m sorry, they aren’t enough by a mile. WAKE UP. START OVER OR REVERT. I’m glad your sporadic developer responses have assured me that “testing” has proven that your angry users are all wrong somehow. Did your testing also predict your plummeting ratings? Glad that testing is working out so splendidly. Quite simply, your app is not legible, still ridiculously light text in light backgrounds. See the lovely dark blue you open with? Remember how readable white text was on that? Don’t let your arrogant design team keep digging in their heels. Get unscrewed.
Update: Still terrible. Your minor improvements do not address the fundamental failure of this redesign. Hang your heads, apologize and find a new design team or revert. Otherwise continue to behold your plummeting stars. Total downfall.
Previous: Terrible redesign has made it nearly impossible to read anything. Tiny tiny white text on subtle gradients? No option to resize the text? What are you thinking? Please address these numerous complaints...this isn’t about “getting used” to changes. People aren’t complaining out of fear of change, they are complaining because this is basically bad bad UI design. As in so truly terrible that it should have been nipped in the bud in beta. Stop listening to the millennials on your design team for the love of god.
- The Weather Channel
- 183 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Copyright 2018 TWC Product and Technology, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.