By Savy Soda
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Documents - by SavySoda™
• Take your documents anywhere •
• Used by over 15 MILLION iOS users •
• Now with full iOS 7, iCloud Support •
• 2.99 US SALE TODAY •
WE ARE MAKING DOCUMENTS THE ABSOLUTE CHEAPEST FULL OFFICE & DOCUMENTS MANAGEMENT SUITE FOR THE IPHONE! now everyone can have full documents functionality on their iPhone and iPods!
Introducing the iPhone's only light weight mobile office suite and file manager. This essential application allows you to edit and manage spreadsheet, text, and image files on your iPhone. Works both online and offline. You can transfer files between your iCloud, Google Docs and Dropbox accounts; and you can transfer files to your PC or Mac using USB and WiFi.
Created files can be opened using Microsoft Word and Excel, Open Office, Numbers, and all major office suites.
• iSpreadsheet (a premier spreadsheet app)
• Text Editor (to edit basic text)
• File Browser (to organize your files)
• Google Sync (to upload/download documents)
• Dropbox (manage dropbox files)
• Instant Email (send those files to your boss)
• Photo Album (a easier way to organize photos)
• Smooth User Interface
• Portrait & Landscape mode
• Full support for .txt and .csv files
• Limited support for .doc, .xls files via Google Docs
• Google upload & download
• Created files can be opened in Microsoft Excel, Word, Apple Numbers, TextEdit, Notepad, Openoffice & all leading office suites.
• Create, View & Manage Photos and Documents
• Works anywhere online or offline.
• Spreadsheet supports formulas, formatting, resizing, and all basic spreadsheet features.
• Beautiful UI.
• Free updates
• Lightweight office work on the run
• Backup of documents
• Quick access to spreadsheets, notes, memos
• Basic word processing
• Pocket Spreadsheet
- Support for more file types
- Additional functions & features
iPhone Office Apps
What's New in Version 7.9
- v7.9 =-
- Additional iOS 8 Fixes and Enhancements
- Fixed crash issues on iPad when sharing/printing
- Added iCloud Drive import/export option
- Google Drive improvements
- Improved Icons in iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
-= v7.8 =-
- iPhone 6 & iPhone 6 Plus Native Support
- iOS 8 Compatibility fix
- Fixed crash in text editing
- Stability update in Spreadsheet
- Fixed icon rendering on iOS 7.1
- Improved file browsing speed
-= v7.7 =-
- Improved landscape support
- Additional subscription length
- Stability improvements
-= v7.6 =-
- Faster file browsing
- Multipage and B&W scanning
- Stability bugfixes
-= v7.5 =-
- Minor Bugfixes
-= v7.4 =-
- Improved Landscape Support
- Added Chinese Localization
- Speed improvements
- Stability improvements
- Fixed issue with autoscroll
-= v7.3 =-
- Fixed minor UI glitches
-= v7.2 =-
- Fixed issue exiting scanning mode
-= v7.1 =-
- Fixed a issue crash on launch when large pdf files exist
- Fixed a UI display issue
- Fixed Save As Logic
-= v7.0 =-
- iOS 7 Update
- Improved performance
- Improved rich text file support
- Improved support for attachments
- Refreshed UI and transitions
- New file transfer options
- New tutorial screens
- Fixed a rare crash issue on saving
-= v6.4 =-
- Fixed a slowdown/crash issue on directory screen
-= v6.3 =-
- Added support for new video codecs
- Fixed a rare launch crash bug
-= v6.2 =-
- Fixed open with bug
- Fixed default print margins
-= v6.1 =-
- Added Automatic Document Scanning Option
- Added Enhanced Data Protection
- Added export to photos feature
- Added export to pdf feature
- Enhanced media playback support
- UI Improvements
- Improved rendering speed
-= v5.9 =-
- fixed orientation rotation issues.
- fixed multiple email attachment issues.
- added document search functionality.
-= v5.8 =-
- Improved handling of currency and percentages in iSpreadsheet
-= v5.7 =-
- Updated UI.
- Improved editing for paint documents.
- Improved moving documents.
- Improved support for online files.
Pretty Good Little App
This is a pretty nice app for basic word processing, writing, etc., It has a few crashes here & there in IOS. But nothing too annoying that couldn't be solved with a few tweaks here & there. I would suggest that they add an "Auto Save" feature to the app that the user can choose to turn on saving their work in progress every how many minutes they choose. That would n
Be a Huge Time Saver! Overall, I give this App a 4/5. I've been using both the Free & Pro Versions for 3 months now on a daily to every other day basis and quite pleased. :-)
I use it for my monthly budgeting and have saved several documents on there however when I upgraded my phone to ios 8 I couldn't't open anything on my Ipad because I have the first generation. I don't know how to get them back or if I can. I will still use it however. I had to delete and download again on the iPad because it wouldn't open. That's my only complaint. I am at the point I'll just start building again on the iPad because that's where I use it the most.
Saved soda rating
I have used this compact efficient word processor for several years. It has never failed to work in the manner I anticipated. It works on both my iPads, the first generation version and the current I pad Air, it also works on my current generation iPad. I have a iMac, but have not bothered to try it on my iMac. I have several apps that function of this type that do just fine. I recommend it to those looking for a consistent and relatively easy to use work processor.
Steve, in Arlington.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Business
- Updated: Sep 30, 2014
- Version: 7.9
- Size: 18.4 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Vietnamese
- Seller: Savy Soda Pty Ltd
- © SavySoda™
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.