Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
**We are currently working on a new version which will support iPhone 5 and iPad! Until then please note that In-App purchasing features have been disabled.***
iAmbigram is guaranteed to turn some heads.
Create ambigrams: amazing textual designs that can be read right-side-up OR upside-down.
You simply type in two words into the iAmbigram Designer, select the Font typ, and click the Flip button. In seconds, you will see the first word you typed displayed in the viewer.
The mind-blowing part is that when you finger swipe the word to flip it over, you will see that the second word was hidden in the first word all along! It's an amazing engineered optical illusion!
You would swear that it was impossible, until you actually see one with your own eyes. And if you think they're cool to make, just wait until you show your finished design to friends.
1. Option to generate an endless number of Ambigrams.
2. Browse through the iAmbigram product catalog and purchase your ambigram on a number of awesome products such as: jewelry, playing cards, shirts, wallets to name a few... Also purchase through iAmbigram and get 10% all purchases made (Certified SSL website).
3. Enhancements to UI
You now have the option to purchase one of the following Ambigram Designs directly within iAmbigram via In App purchasing:
1. E-mail Signature - You can download your ambigram and include it as your e-mail signature on your favorite desktop mail client (64 pixels tall).
2. Super Spinner - Download your ambigram as an animated GIF that actually spins to add to your LinkedIn, MySpace, favorite blog or website (180 pixels animated).
3. High Def (HD) Design - With your super sized, crystal clear HD ambigram you now add your ambigram to pretty much anything you can imagine (1920 pixels wide).
iAmbigram. Turn some heads.
What's New in Version 2.0.1
-Combine full version and lite version
-In App feature capabilities
Great app despite what the uninformed think
The nature of ambigrams is such that not every word or combination of words is going to work. It has NOTHING to do with quality of the app. That's just how ambigrams are. If you can get past the notion that this should do all things for all people and understand that ambigrams have limitations, then you'll enjoy this one. Read the instructions people!
My only issue is that I wish it would recognize more words to place "and" in between them; my girlfriend's full name is Madison, but she goes by Madi. My name is James but when I enter our names it will only put the "and" in only if I write out her full name (Madison). I'll add the other star if this minor flaw is fixed. Maybe add an option where you can choose if and should be put in everytime?
From the Developer
We are currently working on a new version which will support iPhone 5 and iPad! Until then please note that In-App purchasing features have been disabled.