Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
**We are currently working on a new version which will support iPhone 5 and iPad! Until then please note that In-App purchasing features have been disabled.***
iAmbigram is guaranteed to turn some heads.
Create ambigrams: amazing textual designs that can be read right-side-up OR upside-down.
You simply type in two words into the iAmbigram Designer, select the Font typ, and click the Flip button. In seconds, you will see the first word you typed displayed in the viewer.
The mind-blowing part is that when you finger swipe the word to flip it over, you will see that the second word was hidden in the first word all along! It's an amazing engineered optical illusion!
You would swear that it was impossible, until you actually see one with your own eyes. And if you think they're cool to make, just wait until you show your finished design to friends.
1. Option to generate an endless number of Ambigrams.
2. Browse through the iAmbigram product catalog and purchase your ambigram on a number of awesome products such as: jewelry, playing cards, shirts, wallets to name a few... Also purchase through iAmbigram and get 10% all purchases made (Certified SSL website).
3. Enhancements to UI
You now have the option to purchase one of the following Ambigram Designs directly within iAmbigram via In App purchasing:
1. E-mail Signature - You can download your ambigram and include it as your e-mail signature on your favorite desktop mail client (64 pixels tall).
2. Super Spinner - Download your ambigram as an animated GIF that actually spins to add to your LinkedIn, MySpace, favorite blog or website (180 pixels animated).
3. High Def (HD) Design - With your super sized, crystal clear HD ambigram you now add your ambigram to pretty much anything you can imagine (1920 pixels wide).
iAmbigram. Turn some heads.
What's New in Version 2.0.1
-Combine full version and lite version
-In App feature capabilities
After a few minutes of playing with it, the app refuses tonic words and tells me that there are two words and asks if I want it to put the word and between them. Then it makes two separate ambigrams out of the words imstead of combining them into one word.
A minute later it just gave me 'no design' as the result for everything.
Fun, fantastic, creative!!
I love it...
Doesn't work as advertised
Glad it was free. Does not combine two words as shown in the screenshots. Created two separate ones. While still kind of impressive, not what I wanted.