Fake My Call
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Fake My Call by Origin8.
Fake My Call is a little application purposely made for you to have fun!
There are multiple ways to enjoy it:
* Set up a fake call on your iPhone - or even an iPod Touch - to get away from those awkward situations.
* Pretend you're taking a call from a famous celebrity. You can even pre-record a voice to play during the call to add to the deception.
* Play a prank on your friends by getting them to answer a fake call from someone they're not expecting or avoiding.
* Trade your fake caller creations with your friends!
Fake My Call has been accurately designed to imitate a real incoming phone call on your iPhone. Notice the level of detail from the way each button works to the way the calling screen animates.
Have a look at how the application works by visiting the Origin8 website (http://www.origin8.com/FakeMyCall)
Enjoy it and have fun!
Features in Version 1.0.0
- Customizable timer delay.
- Instant call activation as soon as the application is started.
- Instant quit to gracefully exit to the Home Screen.
- Disable sleep mode.
- Customizable background; select from some of the built-in wallpapers or from your own photo library.
- Customizable ringtones; select from a selection of ringtones on your device to add to the authenticity.
- Two waiting screen choices; FakeMyCall screen and fake sleep screen.
- Customizable caller ID; edit the caller name and label or choose a contact from your address book.
- Voice recorder; record a voice to play during a fake call.
- Save and load profiles; have multiple caller creations on your device.
- Share your FakeMyCall creations with the world!
NOTE FOR iPOD TOUCH: Speakers are required to execute a fake call on an iPod Touch. A microphone is required to record a voice on an iPod Touch.
What's New in Version 1.2.0
- OS4 compatibility
I don't understand the bad reviews--this app is amazing and hilarious! The app "fake-a-call" is more popular but I don't understand why. These apps are totally the same except the difference is you can fake a FaceTime call on the other one, and on this one u can record a voice so when u pick up it really looks like ur on the phone! Only one problem, after I record my voice it crashes, when I reopen it the voice had been recorded but I don't want to keep on having to open the app after recording. But highly recommend this appp!
Cool, but needs something
It is cool, but I think it should have a pause button so when u r recording someone it would be a surprise and the recording should be much longer!!! Otherwise cool...
Purchased by miatake...
This app is not what i was looking for. It is not worth a dollar
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Jul 12, 2010
- Version: 1.2.0
- Size: 5.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Origin8 Technologies Limited
- © Origin8 Technologies Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.