Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Poker Buddy is a fully featured, offline poker tournament timer and manager for your iPhone or iPod Touch.
Easily keep track of your tournament and blind levels while the extensive player list will make it easy to track knockouts, re-buys and add-ons.
Email your players with automatic tournament reports after the game!
Network multiple iPhones/iPod Touches for multi-table action!
You won't find a better Poker Buddy out there!
- Clear clock display / timer and crisp tournament sounds
- Fully configurable blinds, structures, prizes and players
- Save and load your games. Your current game is automatically saved if you are interrupted.
- Manage multiple tournament profiles for quick and easy game setups.
- Network multiple devices over LAN for multi-table games.
- Statistics reports can be automatically e-mailed to the players after the game.
- The tournament can continue in the background while the app is inactive.
- Post your current tournament to the internet so anyone with a browser can check on the progress.
Poker Buddy is the one and only partner you need at your side!
What's New in Version 1.1
- increased player chip count maximum
- iOS4 compatibility
I was really excited about this app when I got it. I got an awesome poker game together and took pictures of everyone (since this app is supposed to let you show the faces of everyone in the game) I thought this would be cool because as people get knocked out you could put a big red x on there picture showing who is out. Well it would freeze everytime I got to the fith guy. Then it would just freeze randomly... Not cool guys this app is way too expensive to have these problems... Please fix
This app has so much potential
In theory it's a great app. It's embarrassing showing your friends this cool poker app and it doesn't work . Big upset wish someone would fix the lag the freezes and take care of this $4 product until that happens don't buy it.
Great interface but one major limitation
There is a major limitation when you can't set the initial small blind to 25 and the big blind to 50 and then have poker buddy build the blind structure for you.
The drop-down for small blind goes by increments of 10 only. The app is unusable for my home game because of this limitation. The smallest denomination chip we use is 25.
Most tournaments in casinos are the same. Starting the blinds at 25-50.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jul 09, 2010
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 2.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Origin8 Technologies Limited
- © Origin8 Technologies Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.