By TopLineSoft Systems
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
iBricks is a brick-breaking game. It has game-friendly landscape orientation and button-controlled paddle with large transparent buttons located right on top of playground area. The game has the following features:
- Button controls for paddle movement.
- Many different kinds of power-ups: sticky ball, multi-ball, wide paddle, etc.
- 20 levels of increased complexity (1 level for Light Edition).
- Pause function.
- Save and auto-save functions.
- Autosaving of the best score.
What's New in Version 2.5
Game re-desing and improvements are made.
I got this game and when I started playing I reilized that I had to use the arrows to move not my finger to move thae pannel thingy
It's great cuz I said it is
Waste of money
The ball won't bounce off the corners of the slider and the controls are poor
- Category: Games
- Updated: Oct 21, 2010
- Version: 2.5
- Size: 2.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Oleg Kabanov
- © 2008 TopLineSoft Systems.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.