Bike Or Die 2 - Physics Bike Simulator
By Chillingo Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The best 3D bike simulation game for the iPhone and iPod touch has arrived! Bike Or Die 2 features hours of biking fun with tons of levels to play! Check out our in-game video : http://tinyurl.com/bikeordie or click on the product website url below to view the video
It doesnt get better than this!
- Thrilling biking action
- Physics-based bike simulation
- 3D biking levels and environments
- Challenging level design
- Zooming effects
- Loads of iphone specific touch controls
- Over 2500 levels!
- Improved performance
- Background music
- Customizable bike appearance
- Record and replay your best games
- On-line Hall of Fame with Time Trial and Freestyle Competitions - this is not your ordinary high score table - Watch the best rides online and learn new tricks from the world champions! You can even combine multiple videos (including yours) into a single "Head to Head" race, like it was a multiplayer game.
Bike Or Die 2 is developed by ToySpring and published by Chillingo Ltd
What's New in Version 2.1.4
- iPhone os 3.0 compatibility
- added option to mute all sounds (useful for listening to your ipod music while playing)
- color rendering bug fixed (in "bike options")
As a previous Palm User: This game ate up days and days of my life. I loved it. It is incredible and definitely the best game out there on any handheld. So happy that its ported to the iPhone.
People who are giving this bad ratings don't understand the game and I think the title kind of puts them away. It says Physics Bike Simulator. When I heard that I just think of a long level of me just riding a bike. Its not a simulator, it's a game. It's supposed to be hard. It is Bike or DIE!!!! You can make your own levels. Just not ingame. Go to their website and read up.
My favorite game
I used to play this on the Palm platform over five years ago, originally getting hooked on it as a mobile alternative for Elastomania. The gameplay is great, and the ability to download user-mad levels and climb the ranking ladder are what make this game unique, excellent, and a completely worthwhile App Store purchase for anyone looking to get way to addicted to an inane pocket game. Also, the original coder was a really cool guy and the one time I contacted him way back in the day he sent me a prompt and personal response. Highly recommended.
Most epic game ever!
I bought this game when I was 15. I'm 21 now. I figured I'd go back and play it again. It's still as awesome as it was the day I purchased it. Don't think because there's not many recent reviews that it's not worth it. You can download levels right from the game! There's thousands if levels which makes the fun endless! The levels are rated by there difficulty online so you know which ones to download. Get this game! You will love it!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jul 08, 2009
- Version: 2.1.4
- Size: 1.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Chillingo Ltd
- © Toyspring
Compatibility: Requires iOS 2.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.