By Turning Technologies, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
FREE APPLICATION - SUBSCRIPTION REQUIRED
ResponseWare® is a response technology requiring a subscription that turns any internet-connected device into a virtual ResponseCard® clicker. ResponseWare allows students or participants to respond to interactive polling questions via the web through browsers or app versions available for smartphones and tablets. Responses are immediately transferred to TurningPoint® or legacy TurningPoint® AnyWhere polling software. Results can be displayed in real-time.
ResponseWare is an ideal tool for presenters to engage participants and assess comprehension. Based on results, presenters can then adjust content to better meet participant needs. Responses can be tracked by individuals for later reporting and point values can also be assigned.
FEATURES/FUNCTIONS of ResponseWare Application
- Interactive questions and response options are sent to user's screen when presenter opens polling.
- When polling is closed, screen displays aggregate group response with the user response color-coded. User can toggle between percentage or actual response count.
- Users can view previous questions and responses from current session.
- Ability to send text-based responses.
- Ability to send presenter messages to communicate questions or concerns.
ResponseWare requires an additional subscription service in order to connect to interactive presentation sessions. Subscriptions are offered in a variety of models based on the organization needs and environment.
- University and Company Subscription –
If the school, company or organization purchases ResponseWare Concurrent User Licensing (maximum number of participants/students responding at any one time) there is no additional charge to the ResponseWare end user.
- Student Subscriptions –
Students not covered under a ResponseWare Concurrent User License by their university or college can purchase individual licenses either from the bookstore or the Turning Technologies' online student store.
- Rental Event Subscriptions –
Short term rental subscription is available for events.
In order to receive interactive responses from your students or meeting participants, presenters must download one of Turning Technologies' polling software solutions – TurningPoint or legacy TurningPoint AnyWhere (PC or Mac OS) - for authoring and presenting. Various options are available to support any teaching or presentation style as well as environment.
What's New in Version 1.3.0
Enhanced iOS 7 User Interface
Works like a charm! Great for presenters that want to leverage mobile devices in a training environment, changing them from a distraction to a useful tool.
This works flawlessly even on ios 5.1.1!!!!!!!!
- Category: Education
- Updated: Dec 16, 2013
- Version: 1.3.0
- Size: 2.0 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, French, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: Turning Technologies, LLC
- © 2008-2013 Turning Technologies, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.