By SQUARE ENIX INC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Crystal Defenders is a defensive strategy game in which players deploy popular jobs from FINAL FANTASY Tactics A2, such as Black Mages and Soldiers, to fend off encroaching enemy hordes and prevent them from stealing their party's crystals. Players can enjoy 360 stages of action in one of three different game versions: W1, W2, and W3. In W1, players can learn game basics. In W2, the introduction of Power Crystals opens up new doors, allowing for deeper, more detailed strategies. Finally, the complex maps in W3 will challenge even the most seasoned players.
◆Game Objectives & Features:
- Deploy units on the area map to protect crystal reserves from encroaching monster hordes.
- Monsters will enter an area and march through it until they are defeated or reach an exit, at which time they will steal one or more crystals.
- Simple touch panel-driven controls and up-tempo play make Crystal Defenders easily accessible whether at home or on the go.
- Innovative level design allows for high replayability.
- Listen to your own music library while playing.
For more information, visit:
What's New in Version 3.0.3
The following changes have been made:
- iPhone 4S and iPad 2 resolutions are now supported.
* As part of the adjustments to resolution, original mode (vertical alignment) has been removed.
- Transferring replay data to a different model device no longer results in data corruption.
- Deploying a large number of characters no longer causes the game to crash.
- Several other minor bugs have been addressed.
Love the game... Hate how it's not iPad savvy...
Got this the day it came out on my iPhone 1 years ago... Was sad that unlike most apps that make the original work nice or have hd visuals... You guys desire to sell a different one. I already spent like $10 when this came out... Now you want me to pay another $8 To get it to look better on my ipad... Shame...
If its to hard that's just a stupid complaint. To hard on a strategy game is just like saying there is to much jumping in Mario.
So I've gotten perfect scores on W1 and W3 but I can't do one level in W2.. It also freezes and sends me to the home menu. Any suggestions?
- Category: Games
- Updated: Apr 30, 2013
- Version: 3.0.3
- Size: 67.6 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
- Seller: SQUARE ENIX Co., Ltd.
- © 2008 SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD. ALL Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.