Archie and crazy professor Klumpfus are stuck in the professor's mansion after the latest experiment of the goofy scientist went all wrong! All kinds of weird lifeforms escaped from their containment. A paranoid central computer issued a lock down on the mansion and trapped both heroes inside!
Help Archie to overcome all the pitfalls of the mad scientist's mansion in this action puzzle game! Test your skills and wit in nearly 200 levels!
* Go through 191 levels in this mind breaking action puzzle platform game!
* Climb walls and ceilings in a magnetic rolling pod!
* Solve brain busting riddles with remotely controlled flying bubblegum!
* Move around as a professor in his jet propelled armchair!
* Use your wit and fast reactions to avoid nasty dangers of the mansion!
* Encounter lots of weird and funny monsters running loose in the levels!
* Available in English, French, German, Russian and Czech language.
You can find collection of walkthrough videos at Rake in Grass website.
- Control arrows are larger on iPhone devices.
- The game now respects silent switch.
Ratings and Reviews
Brilliant game graphics brilliant game play and controls. It takes a bit to get used to the small size looking figure that’s used to navigate thu the levels. Once you know what your doing it’s not hard to see at all. Just pay attention to the hints at the beginning. They tell you the different powers you require to get thu different levels. This a beautiful game that is very well thought out and very challenging. It’s kept me busy for many fun hours. It can be difficult but using your head you get thu most levels. Another thing I like is that it’s a plat-former and a great puzzler. You also get lots of levels to play. It’s not like some games I’ve purchased that don’t have many levels and you finish it leaves you wanting more to play. At 2.00 bucks it’s a great game. Love this game...Brilliant😎😎
Never left a review...iPhone 6 years.
By far one of the most fun games I continually play over and over. Highly recommended for fun, not too hard, puzzle objective challenge. For the love of god. Please create a second version.
First and foremost, I’ve had this game on iPod touch since 2008, and it’s still amazing. Great puzzle game, amazing “time waster” for those who need anywhere from 2 minutes to hours to burn.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.