Mint Personal Finance
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
ACCOLADES – See why over 13 million people trust Mint.
· App Store: Hall of Fame (2013)
· CNN Money: Best Apps To Manage Your Money (2013)
· Kiplinger’s: Best Online Money-Management Tools (2012)
· Macworld: 20 Best Apps: Must-Haves for Everyone with an iPad or iPhone (2012)
· WIRED App Guide: Best Personal Finance App (2012)
· CNET: Best Apps for iPhone 2013
· PC Magazine: The 100 Best iPad Apps (2013)
· 2013 Webby Awards: Winner, People’s Choice (Financial Services/Banking)
THE BEST FREE WAY TO MANAGE YOUR MONEY
Mint.com allows you to track, budget and manage your money all in one place, so you can see where you’re spending and where you can save. Open an account, add your bank, credit, loan and retirement accounts and Mint will automatically pull in and categorize your transactions. It’s safe, secure and easy to keep your personal finances organized. Its also optimized for iOS 7!
MANAGE YOUR MONEY WHEREVER YOU ARE
• View all of your accounts including: checking, savings, credit cards, investments, and retirement.
• Mint automatically pulls in and categorizes your transactions. No need to enter your own transactions.
• Easy-to-understand graphs show you where your money is going so you get a clear picture of your spending and your net worth. (iPad only)
• Know how much you have left to spend. Mint creates a customized budget based on your actual spending.
• Add manual transactions at the time of purchase so you can track cash spending.
• Avoid late fees and monitor cash flow — get bill reminders, alerts and advice sent right to your device.
• View your data even without a wireless connection. (iPad only)
SAFE AND SECURE
Your app is passcode protected with a unique 4-digit PIN. If you lose your device, or even temporarily misplace it, simply deactivate mobile access from your Mint.com profile page. With one click, prevent unauthorized access to Mint on your iPad or iPhone.
SYNCS WITH MINT.COM ON WEB AND MOBILE
Always have access to your account from your iPad, iPhone and the Web. Your information automatically syncs across devices, so you have your latest information at your fingertips.
To learn how Intuit protects your privacy, please visit https://www.mint.com/how-it-works/security/policy/
What's New in Version 3.0.0
* Performance Improvements
* Added Navigation Menu
* Squished lots of bugs
* Optimized for iOS7
Love this program, please keep adding features & reports
I really do like the ease of this application and automation. It would be 5 stars except I really want to see more in the following areas:
-ways to manage a budget and change it month to month and save previous month's performance to budget
-reports and download of budget vs actual by category and customized by selecting specific account or all accounts & categories
-a way to setup allocations (for example when you receive your paycheck a way to autopopulate it each month to all the correct accounts (i.e. income, health insurance premiums, tax categories, etc.)
-annual download & report type feature of pre-saved formats to save a year or certain period of data into a package of useful formats for later use (i.e. tax references)
-links back to my Gap and Nordstrom credit cards please
-more advanced budgeting features to make long term budgets by line item which vary by month
One Thing That Sets it Back.
Brilliant in keeping track of expenses, organising them with categories that you can create as well.
Connects with your bank, so it's all there.
Very nice layout.
Cash accounting is a NIGHTMARE. A lot of people have cash on the side that they want to keep track of, and Mint just doesn't make it useful at all. You can use a category to transfer for cash spending, but it makes it so you can't use another category. When you make a transaction with a bank account, it counts it as cash as well, which makes no sense. You might as well not have a 'cash flow' section if you're considering everything cash.
Fantastic for managing expenses
I'm lazy when it comes to finances. I never check my bank account unless my card declines and hate the hassle of other apps of manually inputting how much I "started with" and then having to put in when I spend money. This app manages all my accounts so I can easily see my debt to asset ratio and effectively manage my money. 10 stars if it were possible. Thank you for creating this.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Feb 26, 2014
- Version: 3.0.0
- Size: 15.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Mint.com
- ©2008-2013 Mint Software, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.