Mint: Money Manager, Budget & Personal Finance
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
From Intuit, the makers of TurboTax, QuickBooks, Mint Bills, and Quicken: The free Mint app helps you spend smarter and save more. Easily pull all your accounts, cards and investments into one place so you can track your spending, create a budget, receive bill reminders, and get customized tips for reducing fees and saving money. You can also check your credit score for free while learning how you can improve it.
IT’S EASY TO GET STARTED
• A money manager app shouldn’t cost you. Install the free Mint app and easily sign up.
• Securely connect your financial accounts.
• Mint automatically organizes your expenses and financial accounts and creates a budget so you can save more.
KEY MINT FEATURES: MANAGE YOUR MONEY ANYWHERE, ANYTIME
* See all your personal finance accounts in one place—checking, savings, 401k, and credit cards.
* Automatically categorize banking and credit card transactions.
• Charts and graphs show you at a glance where you’re spending money. (ipad only)
• Track your cash, credit cards, and checking accounts so you are able to budget and save more with Mint.
• Never miss a payment again! You can set up bill reminders and bill alerts to help you stay on top of your expenses.
* Manage your budget to better understand your transaction patterns. Spend your money better to achieve your financial goals.
• The Trends feature helps you track your credit cards, cash, spending, income, and net worth over time.
• View your personal finances offline. The app stores information from your latest download so you can still review your bank accounts, track credit card spending, and see when your bills are due. (ipad only)
• Get bill alerts and bill reminders in the form of email or text alerts that notify you of upcoming bills, bank fees, low bank account balances, unusual spending activity and more.
• Set up financial goals such as saving up for a trip, paying off debt, or buying a car and receive expert advice on budgeting and distributing your paychecks in your checking and savings bank accounts.
• Get your truly free Credit Score as part of your complete financial picture.
* Get expert advice to help you save on banking fees, credit cards, home loans and more.
SAFE AND SECURE.
• We’re obsessive about security and protect your data with the same 128-bit encryption and physical security that banks use.
• We safeguard Mint with your own 4-digit PIN so only you can view your account. If your mobile device is ever lost or stolen, you can delete all your account information remotely.
• Mint comes from the Makers of TurboTax® and Quicken®, trusted by millions every year with their most sensitive data.
SYNCS WITH MINT.COM
* Always have access to your account from your phone, tablet and the Web. Your information automatically syncs across devices so you have your latest account information at your fingertips.
WHY OVER 20 MILLION PEOPLE TRUST MINT
Tech Times: Save Money in 2015: Here are the Best Money Management Apps (2015)
Kiplinger’s: 10 Great Saving Money-Saving Apps (2014)
PC Magazine: 50 Best Free iPhone Apps for 2014
Money Magazine: Best Finance Tool For Budgeting (2014)
Marie Claire: 20 Apps you won’t be able to live without (2014)
Wired: The Best Apps for Budgeting Your Cash (2014)
PC Magazine: "Editors Choice" (2013)
Time: 50 Must-Have iPad Apps (2013)
Nerd Wallet: The 5 Best Online Budgeting Tools to Help You Save Money (2013)
Winner, Webby Awards 2013 and 2014 (Financial Services & People’s Voice)
Please note that Mint currently connects to US and Canadian financial institutions only.
Mint has been brought to you by Intuit, the makers of TurboTax, QuickBooks, Mint Bills, and Quicken. Check us out at www.intuit.com
To learn how Intuit protects your privacy, please visit https://www.mint.com/how-it-works/security/policy/
When you download and use Mint, you agree to the Mint Terms of Service https://www.mint.com/how-it-works/security/terms/.
What's New in Version 4.1.0
New in Mint 4.1.0
- Setup, Edit and Manage your Bill Reminders on your Phone
- On Updates, see what Bills are due in the next 7 days with the Upcoming Bills Card.
- On Overview, see a list of Bill Reminders that were previously setup, edit existing reminders or add new reminders.
- Login, Signup, Split Transactions and Transaction Detail Page are accessible.
- On Updates, Multiple High Spending Alerts will be displayed as a single card
- Squished Bugs
Love this app!
I've been using mint for almost 2 years now and it's by far the best financial app that I've tried and keeping coming back to. I recommend this app to everyone I know, it's an absolute necessity for anyone trying to be responsible with their money. And the website is even better and provides you with more tools! I am also a big fan of them taking over Check and changing it to Mint Bills. It means that I can manage my bills and pay them with the same website. However, I do hope that they soon merge Mint & Mint Bills into one app. Other then that, they were awesome when I first started using them and they've become even better. Definitely an app to have and its free!
Best Money/Budgeting App
Mint has been the first app I've ever used for money managing and thus far I can say it the best compare to the others I've decided to try out while I'm with them...I was recommended to the app and after trying I decided this is the app for me so I then recommended it to my girlfriend and she fell I in-love with the app right-away as I did...What I would like to see tho is within the budgeting aspect of the app is that after you categorized a budget, the app take all the other uncategorized(same budget) and put it under that category you stored that specific budget but otherwise this app is AWESOME!!!
Plus it gives you your credit score so you're not in the dark or wondering what's your score.
I've used Mint for at least 3 years, and every transaction I've made over the course of that time has been recorded by Mint. It keeps track of my spending with minimal manual work done by me, and the fact that I can categorize things & customize the app as much as I want to fit my needs is amazing. Also the way it tracks income is extremely useful for a small business owner. I recommend this app all the time to my friends, and I definitely recommend it to anyone reading this review!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Mar 02, 2015
- Version: 4.1.0
- Size: 17.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Mint.com
- ©2008-2014 Mint Software, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.