Mint: Money Manager, Budget & Personal Finance
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
From Intuit, the makers of TurboTax, QuickBooks, Mint Bills, and Quicken: The free Mint app helps you spend smarter and save more. Easily pull all your accounts, cards and investments into one place so you can track your spending, create a budget, receive bill reminders, and get customized tips for reducing fees and saving money.
Mint for Apple Watch
Mint for Apple Watch reviews your day-to-day spending and suggests a spending goal so you can keep up with your lifestyle but still keep an eye how much you’ve spent. You'll also receive personalized notifications on the Apple Watch to help you stay on track.
Want to make a budget change? Once we've reviewed your day-to-day spending habits, you can stay with the status-quo or choose to reduce your goal and increase your savings. The choice is yours!
Mint Updates View (iPhone only)
Updates is a faster, easier way to see a detailed view of the most recent changes to your personal finances.
Credit Score (iPhone only)
• Truly free – no credit card required!
IT’S EASY TO GET STARTED
• A money manager app shouldn’t cost you. Install the free Mint app and easily sign up.
• Mint automatically organizes your expenses and financial accounts and creates a budget so you can save more.
KEY MINT FEATURES: MANAGE YOUR MONEY ANYWHERE, ANYTIME
* See all your personal finance accounts in one place—checking, savings, 401k, and credit cards.
* Automatically categorize banking and credit card transactions.
• Charts and graphs show you at a glance where you’re spending money. (ipad only)
• Track your cash, credit cards, and checking accounts so you are able to budget and save more with Mint.
• Never miss a payment again! You can set up bill reminders and bill alerts to help you stay on top of your expenses.
* Manage your budget to better understand your transaction patterns. Spend your money better to achieve your financial goals.
• The Trends feature helps you track your credit cards, cash, spending, income, and net worth over time.
• Get bill alerts and bill reminders in the form of email or text alerts that notify you of upcoming bills, bank fees, low bank account balances, unusual spending activity and more.
• Set up financial goals such as saving up for a trip, paying off debt, or buying a car.
SAFE AND SECURE.
• We’re obsessive about security and protect your data with the same 128-bit encryption and physical security that banks use.
• We safeguard Mint with your own 4-digit PIN so only you can view your account. If your mobile device is ever lost or stolen, you can delete all your account information remotely.
• Mint comes from the Makers of TurboTax® and Quicken®, trusted by millions every year with their most sensitive data.
SYNCS WITH MINT.COM
* Always have access to your account from your phone, tablet and the Web. Your information automatically syncs across devices so you have your latest account information at your fingertips.
WHY OVER 20 MILLION PEOPLE TRUST MINT
Tech Times: Save Money in 2015: Here are the Best Money Management Apps (2015)
Kiplinger’s: 10 Great Saving Money-Saving Apps (2014)
PC Magazine: 50 Best Free iPhone Apps for 2014
Money Magazine: Best Finance Tool For Budgeting (2014)
Wired: The Best Apps for Budgeting Your Cash (2014)
Please note that Mint currently connects to US and Canadian financial institutions only.
Mint has been brought to you by Intuit, the makers of TurboTax, QuickBooks, Mint Bills, and Quicken. Check us out at www.intuit.com
Widget users, moving the app to a SD card will disable the widget. http://bit.ly/mintwidget
To learn how Intuit protects your privacy, please visit https://www.mint.com/how-it-works/security/policy/
When you download and use Mint, you agree to the Mint Terms of Service https://www.mint.com/how-it-works/security/terms/.
What's New in Version 4.9.1
This version includes a crash fix that some customers have been experiencing.
Thanks for using Mint! We are continually working to make our app better for you, and will release new versions to the App Store on a regular basis. Updates to the Mint app will include enhancements to overall reliability, performance, and cool new features along the way.
Please feel free to send comments and feedback to email@example.com.
Accounts always in error
I've used Mint for over 7 years- but in the past 2 years I've noticed significant issues with account connectivity, errors, and inability to refresh data. I've always checked with my bank and accounts, and they are never the issue- it is always a problem on Mint's side. One account through Principal Financial has been in error for OVER 5 MONTHS. Mint reports they are aware of the issue and blame PF, but my accounts worked in Mint for months before the issue occurred. After looking at the community complaints about having the same issue, they all said the same: Mint is aware of the issue and refuses to solve the problem. That is absurd and very disappointing. In addition, my accounts through my credit union and car loan regularly have connectivity issues for months at a time, and then randomly get "fixed," then come in error a month or two later. Out of the 5 accounts I have linked in Mint, 3 are currently in error, 1 of which is apparently perpetually useless. Mint has given me no other option than to switch to another personal finance provider. There's no point in trying to keep my financial data with them if I can't even look at my own data- it's impossible to get a sense of my financial situation through Mint. What a waste.
The best money tracking software
I've tried so many different budgeting applications and there's still nothing that compares to this. If you'd like a way to keep track of how you spend your money without having to do much of anything on a daily or even weekly basis (good to check in a few times a month at a minimum though), this is it. You set up your budgets and nudge it on a few transactions to categorize properly and you're set. I had no clear idea where my money was going and what my net worth was until I tried it. Works with all my accounts. Incredibly illuminating on the state of your finances. I don't know how they make money on this, probably selling all my data, but it has been such a huge help to me that I don't even care. This thing helped me catch a few shady transactions, to see my cash flow every month, to track all the fees I'm being charged, to quickly check my investment accounts, etc. Can't recommend enough.
Overall a good app. It does let me combine all my accounts in one place. Adding accounts is easy as long as you know the password and other security information required by the financial institution. I do have an issue with an account that I tried to add but didn't have the right security information. After getting the correct information, I added it. However the original attempt still exist and there is no way to delete. This is very annoying and why I didn't give it 5 stars. I have another account that I have to continually provide the security information. Not a big deal just time consuming. I'm not sure why I have to keep doing this, as I have another app that accesses without any issue.
This app does let you put any financial institution in. I have everything. Credit cards, credit union, mortgage company, 401k, IRA, and brokerage accounts. This makes it really easy to review transactions and check balances and even get overall net current assets.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Jul 15, 2016
- Version: 4.9.1
- Size: 57.9 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Mint.com
- ©2008-2016 Mint Software, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.