ibisMail - Filtering Mail
By ibis inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
ibisMail supports creation folders and filtering rules.
You can view various types of files such as office files and zip files.
Additionally, ibisMail can connect to various types of mail servers as it supports most protocols and authentications.
Does not support to sp-mode mail of the docomo (@ docomo.ne.jp).
This application is compatible with iPhone and iPod touch. Requires iOS 4.0 or later.
ibisMail supports Dropbox.
-You can save attachment files which you received into Dropbox.
-You can attach files from Dropbox to a sending mail.
-Save attachment files which you received into Dropbox.
-Attach files from Dropbox to a sending mail.
-Easy account setting function.
-receive and send messages on itself.
-create folders and rules for message filtering.
-The option to keep the communication when the application goes to background. (Unavailable for iPhone 3G)
-Search functions in "Body", "From", "To", "Subject" or "All".
-Supports fetch function for POP,IMAP server. (Unavailable for iPhone 3G)
-Supports Push notification function for IMAP server supported IMAP4 IDLE command. (Unavailable for iPhone 3G)
-uncompress zip files, that can be password-protected(supports PKWARE ver.2 only.)
-open the attached file in other apps.
-open the attached files in other apps which the kind of files are not supported in ibisMail.
-macro templates for new message, reply message and forward message.
-saves 1,000 messages for each account.
-send and receive messages with POP3, IMAP4, SMTP.
-variety of authentications. APOP, POP before SMTP, CRAM-MD5 and Digest-MD5.
-SSL/TLS(includes STARTTLS) connection.
-turn off/on(choose from samples) receiving and sending sounds.
-receive Word, Excel, Power Point, PDF, Keynote, Pages, Numbers, rtf, JPEG, GIF, PNG, TIFF, wav, mp3, air,mov, mp4, mpg attatchment files.(However, the total size of mail can be received only up to about 10MB for POP account. )
-Send pictures(When you compose a message, you can choose images from photo library or use camera).
-Forward attachments such as Image files, Office files, zip, pdf and etc.
-Subscribe/unsubscribe setting of each folder.(IMAP only)
-high speed decoding attachment files.
-sending and receiving messages, you can see progress with the status message.
-show name of Contacts on Message List Screen and Message Body Screen. However, this feature is enabled only if the address is 50 characters or less.(Default is off).
-Deleting messages from pop server
-Auto filtering spam mails
-Auto setup accounts from account list of built-in mail
-Create HTML mail.
-If one or more accounts turned on the push or fetch function, ibisMail is running the background communication, which drains the battery rapidly.If you reduce battery consumption, please turn off the push and fetch functions.
*MAIL SERVICES CONFIRMED RECEIVING AND SENDING MESSAGES
-Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo.com(Yahoo! Mail Plus), MobileMe, AOL, gmx.com, gawab.com, zenbe.com, lavabit.com
-If you have any problems such as connection or login errors with above mail services, please give us reports.But, it may not be supported.
If you can't create an account properly,
Please visit here:
If you still can't create it.
Please feel free to ask us.
*FUTURE PLAN and SUPPORT
The concept of Apple Mail seems to be simple.
However, ibisMail is aiming to be high performance and have more functions.
If you think ibisMail have not enough functions, please send us your requests.
If you find some bugs, please report to us.
We will improve our application and will be very attentive to your requests.
*About the questions / bug report
Questions and bug reports in reviews is that we can not respond.
Please contact to " ibisMail Support team".
What's New in Version 4.0.1
Thank you for using ibisMail.
The summary of this update is below.
[New Feature And Improved Point]
- Supported the cooperation of the ATOK Pad on iOS 7.
* Latest ATOK Pad is required.
Fixed problems that
- The candidate of the address of the message making screen is piled up on iOS 7.
- Characters which you inputted are invisible on iOS 7 when the candidate of the address of the message making screen is displayed.
- The long text which does not mean is displayed in the template edit screen on iOS 7.
- The top of the content of the attached file is hidden by the navigation bar on iOS 7.
- CSV file can't be opened on iOS 7.
- You can't move the cursor of the body text screen and the template edit screen on iOS 7.
- It's difficult to select or paste the text in the body text screen and the template edit screen on iOS 7.
- The version string of the Settings is not centering on iOS 7.
- The font of each text in the Settings is not same.
- A blank is shown in the bottom of the message making screen when you close the body text screen on 4-inch iPhone.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Sep 27, 2013
- Version: 4.0.1
- Size: 5.0 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: ibis inc.
- © ibis inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.