Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The title has had over 5 million downloads. And now it has a COLOSSAL update.
The highly popular game had the progressive mode, with only one theme.
NOW the game has the all-new BATTLE MODE! Battle multiple opponents and see if you can:
- Shatter Sigh Clop’s hurling boulders
- Stop Oozey’s Zombies
- Blow up Mugsy, steal Lilith’s heart
- Send Zem Qaf back to outer space
- Graffiti with Fo’ty Cent
- Crack J.P. Howell’s safe!
And battle Dinofrino, Jerry Atric, Mr. Roboto, Simon, Cricket, Bonez, and Skidzo the clown.
Use Homing Missiles, Freeze, Time and the “Nuclear Option” in your battles. And many other gadgets and power-ups.
Additionally, PROGRESSIVE MODE, has been dramatically enhanced. It used to be just one theme. And had no power-ups. Now called SURVIVAL MODE, it now has 15 different themes! And you now it also has power-ups!
To play this classic, every ones favorite boardwalk bowling game, you aim and use your finger to fling unique balls down an alley and up a ramp into scoring holes. Once the ball flies off the ramp, you can tilt your device to influence the ball’s flight in midair! You use the accelerometer to adjust your aim by tilting left and right, and adjust the ball’s speed by tilting forward and back.
- New Battle Mode with 14 opponents, power ups, and one shots
- Progressive Mode with multiple levels of 9 ball game-play with increasing score plateaus and bonus targets. 15 themes with power ups.
- Game Center with scores and achievements
- Music play from iTunes play list
- And ACCELEROMETER CONTROL OF THE BALL IN FLIGHT
What's New in Version 4.4
Added a new opponent:
If you thought Jaws was scary, wait until you meet Chumley.
Fun to play but frustrating too.
It's addicting which is good :) but frustrating due to lack of time to obtain points and unable to go to "settings" to be able to change screen colors, amt of time to get balls into holes ie 30sec, 1min, etc. After you play "original", and you loose you can't keep playing you have to go back to beginning to set the game up again; frustrating. When you win in Progressive against the dinosaur, and you "unlock"/"gain" ability to be able to tap the hole and then when you shoot the ball you have a better chance to get ball into hole when move phone that direction of the hole, you loose this advantage if you will when you come back and play again..stupid!
Very Very Realistic Feel and Action
I've played many real life skee ball games in Coney Island and NYC and tried several apps and this app is the best so far. It has a very realistic "touch and feel". You have to really get it down the middle to score the higher points of "30", "40" and "50". It is very consistent. Lots of fun. Lot of expansion. Works flawlessly on Ipad 1st Gen also.
Best arcade game by far
I enjoyed arcade bowling since it was released originally and always felt it was the best of it's kind in both graphic experience and physics. The latest revisions have shown how much this game and apps in general have improved. Love the game and in game incentives. Keep up the great work Skyworks!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jan 19, 2013
- Version: 4.4
- Size: 77.1 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Skyworks Interactive, Inc.
- © Skyworks Interactive, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- pack of 3,900 Coins$0.99
- pack of 24,572 Coins$4.99
- pack of 59,032 Coins$9.99
- pack of 137,810 Coins$19.99
- pack of 236,285 coins$29.99