Kobo Reading App – Read Books and Magazines
By Kobo Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Millions of readers love Kobo! Join them today and enjoy over 5 million titles at your fingertips. Read them conveniently on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
The Kobo Reading App has the best features for a comfortable and convenient reading experience:
• Customize the way you read. Enjoy crisp, clear text and adjust to the size and style you prefer. Try Night Mode to make reading easier on your eyes before bedtime; and lock the screen in portrait or landscape mode to read how you like.
• Experience the rich, colourful environment of the world's best magazines.** Our exclusive Guided Reading feature lets you breeze through articles for an uninterrupted read.
• Get free previews for thousands of eBooks to help you find your next great read.
• Pick up right where you left off and never lose your spot. The Kobo Reading App will automatically sync your bookmarks, notes and highlights, so you can keep reading across all your devices.
• Share your love for reading on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Post your favourite quotes, notes, and thoughts from the eBooks you’re reading.
• Rate and review the books you’ve read or read reviews from booklovers like you!
• Read in English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Dutch, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese or Japanese.
**Magazines available in US, Canada, UK, Italy and France
What's New in Version 7.10.5
• Bug fixes and general improvements.
Here’s what’s new in our latest release for iOS:
• We’re happy to announce Page Curl is back!
• Also back by popular demand is our old Author sorting feature.You can still group by Author in your Library, too.
• Native sign-in for Facebook is now supported.
• We’ve solved some spacing problems that were appearing on iPad Pro for some users.
• We’ve also fixed an issue where text size was too small for imported EPUB files.
• That problem where some items would get deleted if your device ran out of space? Solved!
How this came to be...
So I was sitting there, watching Blue is the Warmest Color, and I was like,"Yo, I better read the comic first."
Though I have already seen the movie once, I thought maybe I'd like to compare it to the original thing. I was like, "I wish I could read it for free, that would be awesome." After an hour of searching, I gave up hope. Kobo, you sound like a cool dude, I'll probably have to find some other type of lesbian story to help me fight through my breakthrough. Otherwise, I thought it was easy to use.
I love this app!! Extremely easy to navigate and search for specific books. I haven't found a book that I've wanted that they don't have! They're much cheaper then Barnes and nobles. Also, they have great daily deals! I also love their format options for when your reading-seems like more then my Nook. All in all, my first and fav app I go to when searching, purchasing and reading a book! Thanks Kobo!
Terrible app, worse customer service
The app itself isn't very good. The Kindle app is noticeably better, but the iBooks app is by far the best. Scrolling is much more natural on a phone/tablet than turning arbitrary ebook pages. It is odd that only iBooks offers you that option.
If you have a problem with your purchased book, don't expect any help from Kobo. I bought a book, but Kobo sent me the wrong edition ebook (no annotations, etc). After I contacted them, they pretended to be understanding and indicated that I would be refunded, and they never followed through. You will be better served finding a less dodgy company to do business with.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Books
- Updated: Apr 18, 2016
- Version: 7.10.5
- Size: 87.0 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish, Turkish
- Seller: Kobo Inc.
- © 2016 Rakuten Kobo Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.