Card Counting Practice
By Bacon Bear Productions
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Become a master card counter using one of our 8 proven strategies such as Hi-Lo, KO, and Hi-Opt!
★★★★★ "... Simple and easy to use. You can pretty much start it up and count right away. A great app!" - Dillow333
★★★★★ "I have tested many card counting software programs and this is one of the best ones out there." - Ozzy The Turk
Choose from several popular card counting strategies including Hi-Lo, KO, and Hi-Opt. Then choose the number of decks in your shoe, the number of cards to display at a time, and the speed at which the dealer deals the cards and you're on your way! You can touch the screen at any time to give you the running count or ask the App to quiz you on the count to see how good your card counting really is!
- Optimized HD graphics, including cards!
- Easy to use, no nonsense interface to get you setup and counting in no time
- 8 counting strategies: Hi-Lo, Hi-Opt 1, Hi-Opt 2, KO, Omega 2, Red 7, Wizard Ace/Five, and Zen Count
- Customize the number of decks in the shoe, the number of cards "dealt" at a time (1 or 2), and the speed at which the dealer deals the cards
- Customize when you are asked for the count: Randomly or at fixed intervals
- Short tutorials on basic card counting techniques with links to online sites
Bugs, feature suggestions, and emails containing delicious bacon can be sent to: email@example.com. We'd love to hear from you!
What's New in Version 2.0.1
- New HD Graphics, including redesigned cards!
- Multitasking support for iOS 4.x
Really good; needs more flexibility
This is a nicely designed app, and anybody new to counting cards would benefit from it. However, I echo some other sentiments: I need it to flip more than two cards, it needs configurable IRC, and it needs more counts. Many bj programs allow for custom input of tag values. Without these, it's of limited value to moderate+ counters. With these, this app would be fantastic.
So simple, yet perfect.
This app has everything the beginning counter needs. After a few days with this it, I stood behind a 21 table and was amazed how frighteningly easy it was to keep count. The physical cards come out MUCH slower than this card counting app prepares you for.
I've been practicing basic strategy and learning deviations in my other app but keeping the count was a real struggle. Then I got this app and its helped me a LOT! Plus it's much easier than carrying a deck or two around with you!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Sep 30, 2010
- Version: 2.0.1
- Size: 5.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Jeffery Lee
- © 2010 Bacon Bear Productions
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.