Graphically rich and fun environment allows a single student to learn basic math skills in addition, subtraction, multiplication and division. Explore solutions to problems using number lines, wooden blocks, facts and hints. Solve nine-times problems using your fingers!
Upgrading to the full version will add:
- Work with up to 50 students.
- Ability to take tests and earn high scores and awards.
- Select from up to 12 different themes (Math Drills Lite uses only the Chalkboard theme)
- Set the number of problems for reviews, practices and tests.
- Smart Drills(tm) which places emphasis on problems answered incorrectly and/or slowly.
- Visually track student progress with accuracy and speed graphs.
Support for iOS 11.
Support for iPhone X.
Ratings and Reviews
My daughter loves this
My 9 year old daughter loves the Drills App. It all started when she was frustrated that she was unable complete the times 4 worksheet at school. At first we used the lite version just to see how it worked, but the full version allowed us to isolate the area she needed help with. After passing the 4’s worksheet the next day she came home from school very excited. She grabbed the iTouch and adjusted the setting for her next worksheet by herself and began practicing. My wife and I are very impressed with how easy it is to adjust the setting for our other kids and track their progress as well.
Simple But Excellent
This is a great app for fact review that provides option of visual number line support. It has some nice individualizing features that allow for smaller sets of problems for kids with stamina issues, focusing on one or more properties to increasingly challenge user, and an optional number line assistant that provides a visual of counting on/counting back, etc. that can be time adjusted to allow for varying think times. Also like that you can select orientation of problem (horizontal or vertical or mixed)--again matching nicely with the ways we teach math.
The flash card app I've been looking for
I like that this does NOT have multiple choice or silly pictures to distract my daughter. I love the custom settings to specify the numbers she needs to work on. It's perfect that it shows you the wrong answer you typed and allows you to keep tying to get the right answer. My only complaint is that the keypad seems a little too small...but maybe it's just my adult fingers. Although it is bigger than Apple's keyboard for typing :)
I'm just glad after trying out 7 apps that appeared to meet my criteria, I finally found this one.
- Instant Interactive
- 35.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Instant Interactive
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.