Yahoo News brings you the day’s most important headlines from the most respected and credible news sources available. Through our diverse news partners, we can present viewpoints and perspectives that give you all sides of the story in one easy-to-use mobile destination. See live stories develop across politics, national and local news, world affairs, and more with breaking news alerts and live video feeds. Yahoo News is your trusted source for coverage on the issues and stories that matter.
- Scan the headlines of the day’s Top Stories from our trusted partner network, including the AP, Bloomberg, Time, Reuters, ABC News, HuffPost, the Guardian, CNN, Fox News, and many more
- Watch the news develop with daily digests, live video feeds, press conferences, and the day’s soundbites
- The 360 examines one topic at a time, as told by various publications across the political spectrum to present a 360 degree view of the issue
- Never miss an important story with breaking news alerts across national and global news
- Trending news stories will keep you informed with the biggest stories across the internet
- We also offer premium content from our elite team of journalists, covering US politics, national security, world affairs, with deep dives into President Trump’s ongoing Russia investigation on our weekly podcast, Skullduggery
This update is mostly just stuff in the background that should make your overall app experience smoother. But have you checked out The 360? It examines today’s biggest issues by looking at differing perspectives from a variety of trusted sources. We’d love to know what you think!
Ratings and Reviews
As a news aggregator Yahoo is pretty good. I can get about 70% of the news I consider relevant through this app. Then I have my other sources. I don’t like the ads masquerading as articles. Nor do I like the videos in place of articles that never have audio (though that may be a problem unique to tablets, for whatever reason). I don’t know why a lot of these idiots are giving 1 star reviews complaining about articles bashing Trump or liberal reporters. What dumb aaassses. Do you like the layout. Are there a bunch of broken links? Do you experience pop up ads? Do imbedded videos work? Those are legitimate critiques. You have a myriad of conservative and right wing nutjob sources for your entertainment [news]. I’m not on Faux news criticizing that rag because what they push doesn’t interest me. I’m not on InfoWars bashing them for all the conspiracy theories. If you don’t like it, stay away!
I don’t know what all the bad reviews are about, but I find this news app to be very very well set up has plenty a links to follow other things and plenty of good top-quality stories that you would never hear about about other news organizations. I like reading a story that I haven’t heard from someplace else that you would normally not even seen. When I read the news and I have a couple news apps this is the first one I go to and usually end up staying on keep up the good work. You got a good thing going so let’s keep it going thank you for all the energy in with
Hooked on the news Doug
I enjoy reading letters from this APP but it seems like it is leaning far left like the Tampa Bay Times which only seems to like to print stuff dissing the president. I love reading the paper every morning and your news section but the paper is so biased that I will soon cancel it. It it needs more articles about the good things the president and republicans are doing. Please send some good news from both sides and I will keep reading from this news app. It may well be the only thing I read in the am with
My coffee if the Tampa Bay Times doesn’t find writers who print good stuff from the right. Many people I know have already canc. the paper but still use this app.
- Yahoo! Inc.
- 99.3 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2018 Oath Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.