iTriage - Health, Doctor, Symptoms and Healthcare search
By Healthagen LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Do you have symptom questions? Search for health answers with iTriage Health, Doctor, Symptom & Healthcare Search app. Find medications, diseases, and medical locations and instantly get answers to your questions on your iOS device. Created by two ER medical doctors, iTriage gives you quick access to a huge healthcare & medical database in your pocket.
iTriage helps you answer the questions: “How is my medical health?” and “Where should I go for treatment?” Save, easily access, and share the healthcare information that's most important to you. iTriage has 4.5 star rating from our millions of users in over 80 countries.
* Proprietary Symptom to Provider pathway: You can search symptoms, learn about potential causes, and then iTriage will help you find the most appropriate treatment, facility or doctor
* iTriage Doctor Search lets you find any doctor or physician quickly and easily
* Thousands of medical symptoms, diseases, conditions, procedures, medications and drugs
* Clear, concise, and useful information
* Find the nearest hospital, emergency room, urgent care, retail clinic, pharmacy, physician, doctor, imaging center, mental health clinic, substance abuse clinic, and community health center
* Average Wait times for select Hospital Emergency Rooms and Urgent Care facilities
* Check In from your phone when you're on your way to select Hospital Emergency Rooms and Urgent Care facilities.
* Appointment Setting through iTriage for select doctors and providers
* Emergency hotlines, and physician and nurse advice lines
* Save your personal healthcare facilities, doctors, diseases, conditions, procedures, medications, insurance information and health plan advice lines
* View your Personal Health Record (PHR) stored with Microsoft HealthVault
What people are saying about iTriage:
* "iTriage: A Must-Have Mommy App" - iVillage“
* "iTriage proved to be a great comfort to my girlfriend and I as she was suffering from palpitations. We used the app to check every possible symptom/cause and looked at related videos and photos. After seeing all this information she was satisfied that she was indeed fine and nothing was seriously wrong. ITriage saved the both of us a lot of anxiety, a possible hospital visit and provided peace of mind at the touch of a button and did it all for free. I certainly will recommend this very useful app to others.” – Dan, Pleasantville, NY
* “My son has had appendix area pain on and off for months and [iTriage] has helped me try to figure out what is wrong with him. I was just diagnosed with peptic ulcers and was also able to learn more about it without having to look that far.” – Elisa, Vancouver, WA
* “I found our local trauma center Medical College of Georgia when I cut open my foot and required stitches. iTriage saved my life. Thank You.” – Sara, Graniteville, SC
* "Discovered that I had DVT after a long plane trip! Probably saved my life! Anne P."
* "Good to have on hand in case of emergency and when you're outside of data coverage. It already came to my rescue" - iTriage User
* "Great app easy to use and works well. Like how each medical condition is broken down to images and symptoms, etc. As a Mom, I'm glad to have it." - iTriage User
* "I'm amazed how often I use this app. For a senior, this is a godsend." - iTriage User
* "I have really enjoyed using this app. As a registered nurse, friends & family constantly ask me what I think may be going on with them health-wise. This app has come in very handy!" - iTriage User
* "Love it! I wish more people would use it instead of running to ER all the time." - iTriage User
* “Wow... How did I ever live without this app? Daughter had very sore throat and I easily found a retail clinic near me while traveling. I'll never travel without this app... Saves time and money!” - iTriage User
Use iTriage as a symptom checker, doctor finder, medical search and health stats.
What's New in Version 5.11
New in iTriage 5.11
• With My iTriage you can now save custom medications, conditions, procedures, and doctors, including notes about them and important dates.
• You can now add your own appointments to My iTriage that were not booked through the app.
• Save your allergies to My iTriage for easy access later.
New in Previous Versions:
• Enhanced features for members of select insurance providers
• Minor cleanup and bug fixes
Deleted it! Too buggy, Not what I was looking for!
Signed up and started adding my doctors. Not all doctors it found can be added with the SAVE feature. You have to go in and type all the information yourself. The frustrating part happen when I tapped the map ad directions, app jumps to map app and if you go back to the itriage app it jumps to the map app again.
If you do not have any doctors and were looking for one this app is fine. I want an app that will house all my doctors not just the featured doctores set up in the app.
Not enough room to list all the information you would like about each doctor. Like referal numbers each doc needs to schedule an appointment. Also saved feature doctors names are all caps and hand entered doctors names are lower case unless you purposely make them all caps with shift key etc.
If you are looking up symtoms and / or looking for doctors I guess this could be a good app for you.
Talking with a friend about sleeping issues, she tells me about her prescription for EDLUAR-a sublingual sleeping aid made by the same company which manufactures Ambien. (We're not talking about a Canadian aftermarket generic pill here). So I search the product list for EDLUAR. Nowhere to be found. I call the Triage consumer customer support number. The person who answers tells me she has no way to access info about the product and there is no way she knows of as to how she can contact them to request that the "parent company" of Triage be informed of this obviously major omission. Hopefully some day Triage will be able to catch up with current pharmaceutical products available at your local CVS counter.
Great app.. Thumbs up!!
Everything thing you need to know about medicine and your body, it's all in this app. I love how it gives you listings of doctors in your area. It's gives you hospitals and the waiting times. You can even notify the hospital your coming in advance and sign in. This app is by far the greatest app I have came across in a while.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: May 28, 2014
- Version: 5.11
- Size: 36.0 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Korean, Norwegian Nynorsk, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: Healthagen, LLC
- © iTriage, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.