By Pocket Pixels Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Color Splash lets you quickly and easily give photos a dramatic look by converting them to black and white, while keeping your chosen details in color. This effect draws the viewers' attention to the colored areas, creating striking images.
The intuitive and responsive multi-touch user interface makes Color Splash amazingly easy and fun to use. Use your finger as a brush to "paint" sections of your image black and white, or to bring back the original color. Zooming in and out using the two-finger pinching gesture allows you to work on details with pixel-accuracy.
- Short tutorial videos explain the use of all features and will have you editing your images in minutes.
- Choose photos to edit from your iPhone photo library or from Facebook, Instagram, Dropbox, Google+, Picasa or Flickr.
- Share your edited images on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Flickr or Picasa. Email them, or save them to your Dropbox.
- Save multiple sessions to resume your work later.
- Undo any number of accidental brush strokes.
- An alternative view mode highlights the regions that will remain in color with a red tint. This makes it easier to see and adjust the boundaries between color and black & white regions.
- Choose from 4 different brushes (hard or soft edged, opaque or transparent) and adjust the brush size.
- Hide the toolbars in full screen mode.
What's New in Version 3.6.1
Fixed a bug that on some devices caused saved sessions to not load correctly on iOS 10.
Does EXACTLY what I was looking to do
I'm very happy to have found this app. It's easy to figure out and use. The short, five-screen tutorial tells you everything you need to know to get started right away. You have complete control over every step you take, and the zoom allows you to make very finely detailed changes. I highly recommend it!
Thoroughly taken with the ease of operation and capacity of this App. Down loaded it, followed the tutorial (though it's so user friendly I probably could have worked without that), splashed a photo I had been holding onto for awhile, and posted it to Instagram (where it has been well received), all in about an hour. Can't beat results like that!
This is a great photo editing app!
Overall it is a fantastic app! I use it with all of my landscape pictures using the gray and color features of the app! I recommend getting this app if you do photography, even if you don't I would still recommend this app to you! I would rate it 10/10 if I could!
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Oct 05, 2016
- Version: 3.6.1
- Size: 28.1 MB
- Languages: English, French, Japanese
- Seller: Pocket Pixels Inc.
- © 2016 Pocket Pixels Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.