Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The #1 Mobile Travel App. Compares hundreds of travel sites to find you the best deal. Includes hotel, flight and car search and booking, flight tracker and itinerary management. And, of course, KAYAK is free.
- Compare hotel, flight and car rental deals
- Book your hotel, flight or car rental, right in the app
- Track your flight status
- View and manage your itinerary with My Trips
- Look up baggage fees
- Access airline numbers and airport info
Upgrade to the PRO version for neat terminal maps.
What's New in Version 29.0.0
- My Trips is redesigned on the iPhone for iOS7, complete with beautiful images, weather information for your destination, and of course, Taxi View.
- Look out for "special" hotel deals during the holidays :)
Good app for on-the-go planning
Works conveniently for researching flights or trips on-the-go.
It is a bit annoying when narrowing in on searches. For example when I narrowed flights by price, travel time, etc., the ball on the meter does not stay put. It fluctuates and thus my search is not as narrowed in! I recommend that kayak updates this with a + and - on either end so the target range is selected properly.
I have not booked a flight yet but I will soon. So my rating is for ease of use. Some people who wrote reviews may not be aware what a monumental job it is to design search engines for such a huge databases as flight, hotel and other travel related information it is. Being a professional in the field of databases, I can tell you this is as good as it gets. So enjoy!
Simple user interface.
Always stable on my iPhone 5
Comprehensive. 90% of the time, I've never found a cheaper price on any other site. The other 10% of the time, Kayak's been off by at most a few bucks. No other travel search site comes close, pricing-wise.
I have several hundred apps and this is one of my top 10.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Dec 19, 2013
- Version: 29.0.0
- Size: 21.3 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: Kayak Software Corp
- © 2013 Kayak Software Corp
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.