By Han Zhicai
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
SuperTank is a 3D tank shoot game. the copter will lead you to the "Crazy Island" and order you kill all the crazy tanks, as the commander's motto "no terror no pity...the war is starting... ". Heavy fighting on the iPhone today.
Add : 1st gen iPod touch devices compatible now
- Accelerometer to control the run direction.
- Tap to lock the aim tank.
- locked aim shooting.
- Real 3D physics collision.
- Tanks and copter coordinated attack.
- Intelligent angle of view.
- Advanced AI robot .
- Left & right run up in order to avoid attacking.
- Beautiful explosive effects.
- Props acquired by player: Copter, accelerating shell, gold coin & accelerating fuel
- Three tanks with different functions are available for players.
- Automatically save play data of players including gold coin, fuel, various props data and the historic data can be cleared from system menu.
How To Play The SuperTank
Because many users write to me and ask how to play the 3D game SuperTank, i write down a simple instruction here.
First of all, the SuperTank is not the same as other Tanks Game or any other shoot games. it will lock the aim, just like the real weapon or missile in the world.
the copter will drop you on the island , then you are free from the copter.
1. Tap the GAS button and hold on it , it runs ahead.
2. When you see or meet the enemy tank, just Tap the enemy tank in 3D world ( Tap the enemy tank on the screen ), it will lock the tank and aim at it.
3. Then , Tap fire button to shoot out cannonball, the enemy tanks will run around to dodge bullets and fire you.
4. If you did not want to be killed , please run around to dodge bullets. or call the copter for help ( Tap the copter button, if you have the copter caller).
5. When you kill the enemy tanks it will drop some property, such as gold , copter caller, fast gun, and health cabinet .
6. And you can go to the repair building to repair your injured tanks .
That's all . if you still did not find out how to play it , please visite our game Website for more information and watch the Demo Video .
We do the best to make this game more splendid & exciting and we hope you like it.
Very impressive title that just needs some tinkering....
Thankfully the developer updated to allow 1st gen touch users like myself to enjoy this very well crafted title. Graphically this blows away most games available on the iTouch/Phone platform, and as a tank combat game ranks right up there with Crazy Tanks and Vector Tanks in terms of playability. For $0.99 this game is an absolute steal! There are a few niggling issues like being overpowered at times by enemy tanks (IMHO they take a bit too much energy with each shot), but that can be resolved at a later date. And as a tank combat game it runs into the issue of not being very varied. Multiplayer would add so much to this game. But those are issues that, again, can be resolved later. Right now this game for this price is a must buy.
Not very intuitive. Fun, but gets old fast
With no instructions, it took a while to figure out how to shoot. You have to tap on an enemy tank to "lock on" otherwise the fire button does nothing. But once you lock on, it always hits the tank - there's no aiming whatsoever, which defeats the purpose of a shooter-type game if you can't even shoot randomly. So you drive around tapping on other tanks and then pushing the fire button. Fun for the first minute, but that's it. There's no objective or anything...the game just goes on forever (at least I think, I played it for several minutes and it never ended). Personally, I would skip this app.
Great graphics, great gameplay!
This game is an amazing first effort! The graphics are sleek and cool, and the actual gameplay is fun. The only suggestion I have is to make the tank shoot able to shoot whenever you want, not just when enemies are near. In case anyone is wondering, I have a 1st gen iPod Touch and it works perfectly.
- Category: Games
- Released: Feb 19, 2009
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 8.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Han Zhicai
- © PhoGame Development All rights reserved
Compatibility: Requires iOS 2.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.