By XIE YOU SHENG
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
iGobang Lite is free edition of iGobang.
Think you're smart? Think you're good at strategy and planning? Proven it with iGobang! Gobang namely Gomoku is an intelligent game, easy to learn and funny to play. The rule is purely simple: who puts five chesses in line first win the game.
Gobang is also known as ninuki-renju in Japanese, renju, Pente, Keryo-Pente or Tournament with a little difference in rules. Please note this is not GO.
What's supported in Lite:
- Play with iPhone
- 3 difficulty level
- 3 board sizes: 10*10, 11*11, 12*12
- Player can choose the favorite chess
- Record scores for playing with iPhone
What's more support in full version:
- Two playing models, either with iPhone or with a friend
- Pente, meaning capture surrounded pair stones in two-player mode
- Choose the beginning player when playing with a friend
- Record scores for both playing with iPhone and playing with a friend
You can challenge iPhone in a certain level when you're alone. It's also a good idea to play with friends and show your brilliance(full version). Whenever, wherever and whoever, this game exercises your mind and grows your smartness!
What's New in Version 3.3
I found this game easy to learn and fun to play.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jun 22, 2011
- Version: 3.3
- Size: 0.3 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: XIE YOU SHENG
- © Looop1 Studio
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.