iSpreadsheet Free (Mobile Spreadsheet)
By Savy Soda
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Lite version of the popular iSpreadsheet mobile spreadsheet Application for your iPhone. Sponsored by ads so you can have the power of spreadsheets on your iPhone for free.
• Google Docs Integration
• Manage both online and offline worksheets
• Portrait & Wide-screen Landscape view
• Load .XLS and .CSV files from Google Documents. (without formatting)
• Save in .CSV format (RFC 4180 compliant)
• Manage multiple Spreadsheets
• Execute complex arithmetic formulas
• Access a useful subset of Excel formulas
• Cell Formatting
• Column Resizing
• Clipboard Copy Paste
• Column Row Insert
• Progressive Loading
• Fluid Graphics
• Familiar Interface
• Online help
• Offline formula wizard
• Context Aware Toolbar
• Autosave & Recovery
• Free Updates
More Free iPhone Apps:
What's New in Version 5.6
-= v5.6 =-
- Fixed issue with copying of empty spreadsheet cells
- Fixed a crash issue
- Fixed issue with Dropbox file modifications
-= v5.5 =-
- Added workflow feature. Open any stored documents with other Apps!
- Fixed issue with printing RTF Files.
- Fixed localization support for Spreadsheets.
- Improved UI for exporting files
-= v5.2 =-
- iPhone 5 full screen support
- New Feature Update
- Easily import attachments from mail and safari
- Move, copy, email, zip, upload multiple files at the same time
- Additional Dropbox functionality
- Improved user interface
- Fixed memory related crash issue
-= v5.1 =-
- Major update
- New UI
- Added Dropbox support
- Added FTP support
- Fixed issue in spreadsheet
- Fixed issue uploading to google docs
- Fixed issue with formula
-= v5.0 =-
- Fixed a email sending bug on some file types
- New compile source
- Much faster speed on all new iOS devices.
- Improved stability
- Improved UI Smoothness when changing orientations
- New localizations: russian, portuguese, korean
-= v4.9 =-
- Improved speed
- Fixed a crash issue
- Reduced download size
-= v4.8 =-
- Added new iPad retina support
- Fixed some spreadsheet crash issues
- Fixed a issue with creating photos on iPad
Im a longtime Excel user and find this app to be essentially equivalent for simple spreadsheets that fit on one page. Very intuitive. Fast to learn. Touch commands work in some ways better than a keyboard does. Reliable in every way so far.
I have no explanation for the handful of one and 2 star reviews. I speculate that some simply dont now how a spreadsheet works or what its for.
If you need to model climate change, this app wont do that. But for back-of-the-envelope stuff like budgeting, it's ideal.
NOTE TO DEVELOPER: The beauty of this app is its simplicity for tablet operation. It does about all it should already. Every new button or option you add will likely take away from what I like about it. "Improve" it very much and you will quickly destroy it.
Works for me.
I've had this for a few days, and so far not a single crash; seems stable on my 3GS running iOS 5.1. Formula editing is just like Excel; you can tap a cell to insert its reference or just type in the A1-style reference manually.
I accidentally discovered how to select a range of cells: touch 2 fingers on cells at opposite diagonal corners of range. I haven't tried copying a range yet, but at least I found how to select it.
Of course the app could be improved, but so can most things in life, eh? It was enough to let me to all the value and weight calcs for international shipping; I even had it calc how many ounces to spare before the next full pound, so I could calmly add my bubble wrap and tape to the package. It really is a real spreadsheet!
I've kept a four month log of weekly stock trading performances that has been tedious and VERY important to me, as I am in the process of proving that my strategies are working and can become a continued source of primary income. This has been a great spreadsheet app for that purpose. However, during a clean-up effort, I renamed some spreadsheets and deleted a couple that were unused. In the process, I accidentally deleted my most sacred spreadsheet (the stock trading spreadsheet), only to find that there was NO way to recover it! I did not want to integrate this with Google docs, or other services, so I did not have backups. I'm amazed and disappointed that this app doesn't have the equivalent of a Trash Bin. Yes, it AutoSaves the last document you edited (and did not save?), but unfortunately, my most sacred document was not the one that had been last edited. So, accidentally deleting an important document means: PERMANENT loss of critical information.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Dec 19, 2012
- Version: 5.6
- Size: 7.1 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Savy Soda Pty Ltd
- © SavySoda
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.