HuffPost is the leading source of news and commentary for the most diverse and connected generation ever.
• Stay informed with breaking news alerts and top story digests.
• Browse Pulitzer-prize winning articles and interactive content.
• Enjoy all 16 international Huffington Post editions in one app.
• Scan our library of immersive 360 videos, virtual reality and augmented reality.
• Save stories for offline reading.
Have questions or feedback? Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or email@example.com.
This release includes layout and content fixes for our recently launched HuffPost Life sections, as well as improvements throughout the app.
As usual, thank you for upgrading and please let us know your thoughts at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Ratings and Reviews
Buggy and Frustrating
This is the first app I open to check political news every day. But it is HuffPost that make me choose it first—NOT the performance of the app. No matter the number of updates, I have given up on having a pleasant experience with this app. It is always buggy; open an article and sit and wait for it to load, then wait again to move down the page. Be carful when scrolling, because there are so many links you will find it difficult to find a place to scroll from without being taken to another page because you touched a link. Oh yeah—those respond really fast, unlike the link to the article you wanted to read. Once you have touched that link mistakenly, you are in for a real treat—waiting and waiting and waiting for it to load so you can hit the “back” button and wait some more. More often than not, the back button is so unresponsive that it takes several times to get it to work, and since it has now caught up, it takes you back to the home page of the app, where you get to start all over! I generally end up giving up at that point and going somewhere else. Too bad, but since I really like HuffPost political news, I will stupidly try again later. Or maybe I will find another app that doesn’t frustrate me nearly every time I use it.
Message to sassafrasguy
Huff Post is a liberal-leaning publication. It is my go-to when I have had enough of this administration’s lies and divisive rhetoric. Though I know that I must take in the news from other avenues, to maintain a well-balanced news diet, The Huff Post seems to me to be my shelter in the storm. With that said, I report to you that I have never bothered to comment on the news. It seems that you “used to read Huff Post frequently, and for that I am glad. However, if you (a conservative), are giving Huff Post one star because you feel your comments and arguments aren’t showing up as much as others with a more slanted view, then you don’t quite understand what they do. Their job is not to provide you with a soap box and perhaps they feel it’s more important to highlight extremist. Perhaps to hear whiney drivel that espouses apathy for the human condition and rhetoric that caused you you vote against your own self interest is so repetitive that they just can’t.... So, little snowflake, take your butthurt, emotional, whine and go post your opinion somewhere else.
Liberal dissenters, be advised!
CENSORSHIP WARNING! I lean to the left side in politics, as Huffpost seemingly reports and writes its stories for liberal minded viewers. I used to read Huffpost everyday when I wasn’t busy at work. Slowly I began to realize that my comments and replies to others’ comments were disappearing. Huffpost’s moderators apparently are given such freedom in selecting what comments are used for view to others that they can, and will, delete comments from subscribers that are too dissenting in their rhetoric or even tone. Huffpost claims to be a democratic favoring institution, yet seems to work effortlessly to suppress expressions from those who hang too close to the center of the political tree. When I saw comments from hard-right conservative trolls engaging in a manor that seemed to intentionally annoy and get a rise from the majority of (liberal minded) readers while my comments were wiped away as if they never existed, showed me that Huffpost is probably just wanting to the liberal propaganda machine to counter that of Fox News.
***I couldn’t even get a response back from any of the three emails I’ve sent out over the issue and ask what could be problem, suggesting they know what they were doing and have no intentions to acting appropriately with their readers.***
- The Huffington Post
- 185.7 MB
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2018 HuffPost
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.