By Didev Studios
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Bugz! Creepy, crawly and oh so fun to pop!
Don't forget to check out the premium version of Bugz, which has 102 levels and an online high score table!
Bugz is a game of skill and chance.
The aim of the game is to pop as many bugz as possible by starting a chain reaction of bugz popping.
To do this you have to tap the screen to create an initial pop which will expand and then shrink again.
If your pop hits another bug then that bug will pop, starting a chain reaction effect.
• 17 levels of addictive gameplay!
• Multiple profile management with ability to save and load your current state.
• Custom soundtrack.
• Prefer to listen to your iPod while playing? Simply toggle the setting in the Settings app.
• Hours of replay value.
• Updates are free, forever.
There are more screenshots and videos available on the Bugz website.
To change options for Bugz, simply open the Settings app on your device and scroll down. The settings for Bugz will be below the built-in device settings.
What's New in Version 1.6.0
Fixed bug introduced in 3.0 that stopped audio from working.
Great, cute app
It's so much fun, even if it's a bit short. A definite 5 stars and I just might buy the full app.
I'm extremely impressed with the quality of this free game. I thoroughly enjoyed popping the small insects crawling all over the place!
I would recomend getting the full version. I beat this game in about 5 minutes. And I'm 11
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jul 03, 2009
- Version: 1.6.0
- Size: 4.2 MB
- Languages: English, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: David Perry
- © 2009 Didev Studios
Compatibility: Requires iOS 2.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.