Labyrinth 2 HD
By Illusion Labs
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"Labyrinth 2 is one of the absolutely very best games in the App Store. I didn’t know Labyrinth could be this deluxe, fun, challenging, easy, and addicting. Illusion Labs gives you absolutely everything with great levels already made, a level editor, local multiplayer, and access to a potentially limitless supply of more levels."
- App Advice
"If you've enjoyed labyrinth games in the past, Labyrinth 2 is a must-own."
- Touch Arcade
"It looks and plays like the real thing, with just the right number of additional features to elevate it high above the physical toy."
- Pocket Gamer
The sequel to the original labyrinth game is available for your iPad, now with new levels fitted perfectly for the bigger screen.
Labyrinth 2 HD supports the new bigger levels as well as the hundreds of thousands of iPhone/iPod touch levels already created by the community.
Labyrinth 2 features include:
- New game elements: Cannons, Bumpers, Multiple balls, Doors, Magnets, Fans, Re-sizers, Merry-Go-Rounds, Duplicators, Lasers and more...
- Create your own levels and share them instantly with your friends and the world
- Download and rate levels created by the community
- Up to 4 player multiplayer over Wi-Fi or Bluetooth
- Compete against yourself with a ghost ball showing your best run
- Awards for your achievements
What's New in Version 1.6.0
- Includes a free preview of our new game, Mr. Crab
- The usual bugfixes
Adding Creative Comments
Thanks for adding creating levels on Labyrinth 2. I love this game so much! Can you add creating comments, just like the tutorial level pack that tells what it is and what you should do. I just wanted to add creating comments as anyone plays a creative level pack. Thank you!
I know I can create levels using the computer, but I don't know if I'm missing it or not, but there is no option to create a level using the ipad itself. If you could add that it would be awesome.
I love this game soooooo much I also like making levels!!!!
Oh and maybe you can make dark levels and make it so that players can also make dark levels.