FIND and CHAT with people around you using WhatsGood. Using your GPS location, WhatsGood tells you who is NEARBY and ONLINE. When you see someone interesting, send them a message!
Use it to:
* MAKE NEW FRIENDS or chat with existing ones.
* SAVE MONEY- sending messages through WhatsGood is FREE. No SMS fees!
* Exchange PHOTO MESSAGES- also FREE!
* ADD YOUR FRIENDS and see if they're close by. Great for nights out on the town!
* Shows distance from you and time of last visit of each person
* "Ignore" messages from people you don't want to chat with.
* Choose age range and gender of people you want to chat with
* Works with both iPhone and iPod Touch (w/ WiFi connection)
* PUSH NOTIFICATIONS (Requires OS 3.0+)
Please do not post nude or offensive photos, and watch your language- haters and perverts will be PERMANENTLY banned!
Minor bug fixes and UI improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
1984 "killer app"
When the very first Macintosh computer came out in 1984, it was successful because it offered consumers an application that was extremely useful in their work offices. They called it the "killer app," and it was only available through Macintosh.
This app will forever be the best app I've ever used. I've met so many people across the country. 3 years ago, on this app, I met a girl several states away from me. We were in a relationship since the first day, and we just broke up about a month ago.
Before that, there was another relationship even stronger than that one. For my own personal reasons, I will not say much about that relationship except for that it was the strongest relationship I've ever been in, despite my several relationships I've had in person.
It's a shame this app doesn't work anymore. I give credit to this app for every good experience I've ever had. Even if this app was 10 dollars, I would gladly pay just to have it working.
Other applications such as the spot and free foto messenger were also great by Jim young. Several others as well. Jim young's style of social networking was genius.
I consider this app the modern day killer app for social networking.
RIP what's good.
FREEZES, CRASHES, SLOOOOW
It's becoming obvious no one is ever going to fix this app. It takes between 6 and 18 MINUTES to actually load completely, if it manages to load at all without crashing 3 or 4 times in the process. It takes almost as long to switch between tabs. The ads cause most of this. The refresh of who's online happens AS your scrolling, meaning you have to start all over, and if you get a message while its loading or you're scrolling, it crashes. The notifications work about 30% of the time. Basically, if you have more than one conversation going, you're screwed. I'd say fix it, but no one has even bothered in over a year.
LET'S GET BACK IN THE GAME!!!!
Jim, you really need to update this app and all the other apps you own.....cause none of'em even work and it's just ridiculous man. IT'S 2014 MAN!!!! GET THESE APPS BACK IN THE GAME BRO!!!! My question is, why would you abandon all of'em and not update'em like you should? The pages don't even load. There's people like me that still probably like to use'em and it's no use if they don't work. You need to start reading these reviews and I hope you do. I haven't forgot about you Jim. I really pray for you!! Good bye for now!!
- Jim Young
- 3.5 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Sexual Content or Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Megatasty LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.