Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
## Thanks to everyone who purchased during the intro price! Tomorrow it will be going to the normal $3.99. ##
Maybe you're a hardcore Sudoku fan, maybe you're a beginner, maybe you don't know how to spell it (Sudoko, Soduku, Suduku?) - either way this game is for you!
- With thousands upon thousands of unique puzzles, you'll NEVER see a REPEAT!
- Background music and sound effects that you have control over!
- INTERNET ENABLED STATS - see how your time stacks up against the world!
- MULTIPLE graphical THEMES - check out the screenshots to check some out!
- Different levels of difficulty - play at YOUR SKILL LEVEL!
This game is everything you could want in a Sudoku game and more at a fraction of the price of lesser-featured Sudoku games. Don't wait, grab it now while its at the introductory price!
Have fun and good luck!
What's New in Version 1.2.0
Bug fix for the previous update with quitting out of a game.
Great game, (Easy is NOT Easy)
Update: After playing many games, I am changing my review (3 to 5 stars). Easy still could be a little easier, but there are definate differences between Easy, Med & Hard. This game is nicely done, a great way to burn hours waiting for a plane or just exercising your mind. Orig Review: I really like the game, would give it 5 stars....but, when it takes me 32 minutes to finish an EASY game, and when it updates on the web, I see the AVERAGE time for 1000 people was 45 minutes (happened like this for the first 3 games i played), the app needs changing. EASY should be EASY....please update the games.
I've played a lot of games and I play this one all the time I think it still needs sone updates thou.
- somtimes after u use the hint to fix a mistake and then u finish the whole thing it doesn't let u win
- when I beat a game very fast like in 6 mins and less it saids I was ranked 0(WTF) I think this might mean I'm the best or I cheated...
- there should be a restart button cuz pressing undo a lot of times can be annoying
Other than these this is probally one of the best games and u should most def get this one
It's starting to tick me off a little that u can't listen to music wit it
Great Version of Sudoku
I love it, it really has the feel of a quality game. Well designed, and lots of finishing touches like sound effects and online stats. As writing this I'm trying to think of what to say about new features that could be added, but I really can't think of anything. So far it has it all, but if I think of something I'll update this review. Keep up the good work!
- Category: Games
- Updated: May 06, 2009
- Version: 1.2.0
- Size: 8.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Devare!
- © 2009 Devare
Compatibility: Requires iOS 2.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.