Virtual Villagers 2 Lite
By Last Day of Work
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Virtual Villagers: The Lost Children is the second chapter in the award-winning Virtual Villagers series from the creators of Fish Tycoon. This is the same sensational game that became a smash Windows and Mac hit!
Care for and nurture a tribe of little people by teaching them the basics of survival. Grow a small village in your iPhone: your little villagers have food needs, housing needs, technologies to research and diseases to fight! As the village grows and prospers, the villagers become curious about their mysterious island home and the secrets it holds.
The game continues to progress in true real time, even when your iPhone is turned off, so don’t forget to check in regularly to care for your tribe, help them gain skills and technology, and enable them to discover the secrets that lay waiting for them. How will you lead your tribe?
More about Virtual Villagers: The Lost Children:
* Real-time game play, with new surprises every time you turn on the game!
* Create your own adventure! Control the destiny of your survivors.
* Puzzles: uncover mysteries and milestones as you unravel the hidden story of the Island of Isola
* Island Events: unique and unpredictable Island Events to keep you on your toes
* Collectibles: dozens of unique collectibles for children to retrieve.
* Stews: help your villagers make a variety of unique stews from hidden
herbs, many with strange and unpredictable effects.
* Sewing Hut: build a sewing hut and purchase new outfits for your own villagers. Give your scientists uniforms. Award your top villagers with something special.
* Totems: award your wisest villagers with persistent totems to customize your village.
* Tropical Hospital: care for your weak and sick villagers
* Raise children and watch your villagers thrive, and then grow old, slow and grey.
If you like VV2 Lite, try the full version, which supports a much larger tribe! Have more than 30 villagers living, working, and breeding in your iPhone!
VV2 Lite features:
* Unlimited game play
* Full access to all villager technologies, puzzles and milestones, and collections
* Small, close-knit tribe that takes on the challenges of Isola
Virtual Villagers have been awarded with:
* Sim Game of the Year – Game Tunnel
* The Zeebys – Gamezebo
* Parents Choice Recommended Award
* iParenting Media Award
Recommended for people who enjoy casual sims and adventure stories like the Lost TV series and Survivor!
Visit our Official Virtual Villagers site at www.VirtualVillagers.com for instructions, strategy guides, and much more!
For the latest info, and to find out what else we're cookin' up, follow us on Twitter at: www.twitter.com/LastDayofWork
What's New in Version 1.1.3
Changes in ad content.
this gane is great and to you that said you can only have 8 villagers i just defied your logic i have the lite version and i have 12 villageres no im not lying and no no glitch one day i got a message saying that 2 villageres fell through the water fall that the 2 adults knew so there i had 10 but then one of them was a trainee parent so she kept going indoors with one of my villageres with out me telling them to because i cant and then today i went on my game and i had 12 villagers because 2 of my lady villagers decied BY THEMSELVES to go have babies so yea its possible!!
To keep them alive "longer" put the game to 1/2 speed that way they dont eat as much yet you gain tech points as quickly as it would be getting if its normal or 2X speed.
to get rid of the algea you need lvl 3 farming and i think a master farmer or adept farmer or reaserchers so they will transport algea eating fish to the ocean and ta-dah! you can fish again!!
and to get to stew thingy you need lvl 2 exploration and it will show up in the wood pile
~hope this helped! :)
I love Last Day of Work games. They are excellent. But as for this one... I don't know. The algae in the ocean is a big ? Question Mark❓❓❔❔. How do u clear it. My little people died 5 times already and it's making me mad. Anyway, u have a few ideas to make this game better. And get more 5 star ratings.
1. Make the filter better because it's kind of hard to see the people well. Bring it up to the filter like in V.Families 2.
2. Make them talk to each other instead of "Going Indoors".
3. Make them able to change their clothes.
4. The children should learn how to swim. We should be able to drag an adult to them and make the adult teach them how to swim.
5. Why do they walk so slow? I put up the speed as high as it will go and it looks like turtles took over their bodies!
I hope Last Day of Work is reading this right now because I'm mad. Very mad.
How to get food
So if your lake has the green stuff, you have to save up your tech points and upgrade farming. You will get coconuts. The coconuts will so be gone so... Save your tech points to upgrade building. After that get a master scientist to look at the narrow stream area where the patch of soil is. After that drag the villagers to the narrow passing between the soil and stream to build a dam. Then drag a builder to the wood source near the thorns to build a scarecrow. Then get your villagers to grow your crops. ( to avoid death of the villagers try to pause the game over night. This will slow down skill and learning but will avoid them to die.)
Hope that helps!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 18, 2011
- Version: 1.1.3
- Size: 20.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: LDW Software, LLC
- © 2006-2009 LDW Software, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.