By Mixel s.c.a.r.l.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
You are Hill Billy: the world's largest carrot grower.
You have a problem: a strange invasion of biomechanical creatures hungry of vegetables.
You have a solution: your shotgun...
So get ready and try to rescue all the carrots by stopping those strange creatures;
Explore and defend Hill Billy's properties, find his homemade weapons and hidden odd items…
Where those footprints will lead you?
This games fully shows all the capabilties of the iPhone/iPod Touch.
No rabbit was ill-treated during the development... be good with your pets!
• Smooth Accelerometer-based control.
• Next-gen shading, using up to four maps on a single mesh.
• Dynamic normal mapping to enhance realism on all 3d models.
• Self illumination (glow), even on a carrot!
• Particles-style effects.
• Complex hardware-accelerated skeletal animations.
Powered by Mahatma engine.
Please ensure to have at least the 2.2 firmware installed in your iPhone/iPod Touch and make sure to reboot your device before playing Hill Billy to improve stability and performance.
What's New in Version 1.1
Update version 1.1
- Added RADAR that shows weapons, enemies and tips.
- Improved Calibration : now you can play in every position, even up-side-down!
- Now you can skip cinematics.
- New loading look.
-Fixed some minor bugs.
Good but not quite there yet
This a very good game but it has a lot of little flaws that keep it from it's full potential. The core gameplay is very good could be much better with additions like: control calibration, a map, and new levels, and if possible online play.
The controls are almost there but they need calibration and need to be tighter. an additional control scheme like that of wolfenstiens would also be very welcome.
A map is much needed because there are A LOT of rooms and paths in each level, so it is hard to find your way around.
Also this is a very short game at only five levels. And because if it's potential and how fun it already is even with it's flaws, more levels would definitely be welcome. Also in the current levels there are a lot of small rooms that make you feel very cramped when trying kill your mechanical bunny foes. So I would love to see the next batch of levels have more open spaces.
Finally, online play within new more open levels, would tons of fun.
So once again this is a good game already but with the certain improvements that have been mentioned, this game could be amazing.
I love this game. But it needs ALOT of work.
1. The game takes literally half hour to beat! Pls add more levels!!
2. The tilt controls work, but this would be so much better with a dpad or analog sticks. Also, u can only look horizontally. It would be nice if u could look vertically too.
3. I think I speak for everyone on this. Add more weapons and possibly a multiplayer mode. Someone said before, survival mode would make this game 10/5 stars!! If u do add a survival mode, make it multiplayer and make it like left 4 dead or Nazi zombies(on call of duty 5) if u did all of this, I think that people would easily pay 6-10$ for this game!! If u did all of this, then this game would be better than killtest/livefire!!!!!! I won't even buy killtest if u make this game worth it
Awesome... Instead of new levels, please, please add a multiplayer.. From the performance of this game, I'm sure it would work. You could have ranks and a friends list. You could add some new weapons, along with modifying some of the old ones. You could make it so you would have to unlock some of the guns by ranks, and have a customizable charachter. Then, you could raise the price a lot, and you would see your small amount of sales increase ten fold. You either have to add multiplayer, or some sort of survival mode.
Update.... The 1.1 update fixed a lot of issues, but I'm still waiting for multiplayer... Also, the brightness needs to be improved. Thanks anyway!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Apr 22, 2009
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 50.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Mixel s.c.a.r.l.
- © Mixel scarl & Mirage Lab
Compatibility: Requires iOS 2.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.